A team to auto GW

KAULI
517 posts Member
Im really tired of doing GW one time and another and again, daily, weekly, monthly!
And its the only way to earn credits. :(

I can run a single team with 1 character variation to complete GW but...

How would be the perfect team to run it on auto?
Healer team? Fast dps?
FTP or P2P only?
Who?
:)

Replies

• Options
    I use

Barris Daka Lumi GS Qgj works.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Ackbar(L),Han,Hrs,Lumi,Daka

I auto 20 of the 24 battles, max teams ect. Little under par, but this squad really takes the time off Gw.
    {RotE}
  • saboater
    111 posts Member
    Options
    depends on your power--it varies wildly if you are 5* teams vs 80 even X gear 7*
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    Options
    LaLiam wrote: »
    Ackbar(L),Han,Hrs,Lumi,Daka

I auto 20 of the 24 battles, max teams ect. Little under par, but this squad really takes the time off Gw.

GW upgrade? Mine only has 12 battles.
  • Options
    I actually fully auto-ed GW today.

My team: Bariss (L), Lumi, QGJ, Rey, Yoda (RP, ST Han)
  • Options
    They really do need to freshen up GW. After a few months once you've unlocked Phasma, 86, Poggle and Lumi, it just turns into a credit grind that people loathe.

Could easily be fixed by adding a few extra redeem slots with rotating characters like the shard shop. I'd be far less bummed about having to do GW if I knew there was a chance Veers would rotate through there every now and again. (No idea why I'm farming him tho)
  • Options
    They really do need to freshen up GW. After a few months once you've unlocked Phasma, 86, Poggle and Lumi, it just turns into a credit grind that people loathe.

Could easily be fixed by adding a few extra redeem slots with rotating characters like the shard shop. I'd be far less bummed about having to do GW if I knew there was a chance Veers would rotate through there every now and again. (No idea why I'm farming him tho)

+1 except the veers thing. It's old because it's just a credit grind. I've maxed almost every toon. Including Teebo and Biggs but I can't actually do the upgrades. Guess why? I have no freaking credits!!!
  • Kilton
    49 posts Member
    Options
    I'm auto with Barriss L for the hp. LU and Tano for Heal and attack. Yoda for attack and tenacity. 5s for tank.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Barris, RG, Rey, QG, GS with aiming seems the fastest. If you go Lumi instead of Rey you need less intervention but it takes longer.
  • Gynn
    26 posts Member
    Options
    Barris,Lumi,Rey,86,Ashoka
  • Options
    QGJ, RG, Asajj, Lumi, JC
    Use the force Luke.... and get rid of that stupid musket.