Tapping gear does not show all characters who require that gear

Faroer
246 posts Member
For example both chewbaca and ig 86 require the purple czerka mark 3 stun cuffs, but tapping the cuffs in a mission or in shipments only shows Chewie in the list of characters who need it. There are other pieces that also don't show that they are required by heroes. It would help if you did a full audit of all pieces to make sure they are mapped correctly.

Also, it would be helpful to remove the green dot from pieces once a player has enough to fill the gear for all heroes who require it, even if the gear hasn't been applied yet. That way, if A player already has extra of a gear that will never be used, it will no longer show the green dot.

Thanks!

Replies

• Faroer
    246 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Gear I am looking at today has related issue. ig88 requires mk 3 mere sonn thermal detonator, but there is no green dott on the maps over it when I look at missions to do.

Please take a hard look at the system for alternating required gear and for showing which troops need which gear. It is still buggy throughout
  • Sarryen
    474 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I noticed this as well but then spotted that the gear doesn't show as needed by a toon if you can't immediately equip or craft them. So if the toon is not at the correct level, or if you don't have enough cash to craft the item then it won't show up.

A bit annoying really as it makes it much harder to plan ahead.
  • ZarLatho
    690 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Toons won't show up for gear when the toons could use the gear but do not have the level for it. Perhaps that is the issue?
  • Faroer
    246 posts Member
    Options
    ah, for ig88 at least the lvl situation was true. That's not a useful 'feature'. It assumes we will never level the toons and thus shouldn't pay attention to their required gear.
  • ZarLatho
    690 posts Member
    Options
    Agreed. It would be better to show the toons lacking levels with some kind of highlight.