My problem with guilds...

Saraleb
2070 posts Member
edited May 2016
See thing is when guilds started whoever was online at the time had the opportunity to start one and people joined cause omg there was a guild lets do it...

So i joined one when it went live but ffs the leader could have been a 14 year old (no offence to the 14 year olds) that had no clue..

A guild is about a team.. yeah sure i get that its individual rewards but when your supposed leader says we arent a team then whats the point....

Ive played many online games before as in mmorpg pc games not phone kill time games... led and been officer of guilds but that was out of merit !! It annoys me just cause they pressed the button first and now a leader they think they know it all...

And yes i left a guild tonight for this reason lol .. started my own and have no members..

maybe i should go back to everquest or warcraft !!

Replies

• Options
    Or you could try the Guild Recruitment section of the forum...
    Green_Legend_Ran A storm is coming...
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks but not point i was trying to make.. im top 30 in arena could be better but cant be ****.. just there are too many guilds out following a leader with no clue and there through no merit other than clicking A button first

It cant be changed... cause its a phone game i guess.

It is what it is.. just me being me i want more
  • Options
    I got in with a good guild, and the leader has worked with strong members to make officers, outside the game chat lines, and has effectively pruned underperformers without being excessive and accounting for peoples lives. I am now an officer and we discuss kicking people out, strategy and everything else. Now after awhile we have a great group, all around the same level of commitment and strength.

Sounds to me like you just need to start recruiting people to your guild if you know the ropes. I am not sure what exactly you want more than that.

My gripes with guilds are more around raid distribution (mainly that the top guys get the best stuff, get to be better guys, and therefore will never be kicked out of the top three). That and some of the UI in the guild area.
    Collaborative T7 guild looking for active members. Details here or PM me.