Level 80 / Omega Question

Sorry if this is already somewhere. But, wondering what you have to do at level 80 to get Omega mats. Is it completing the same dailies that we currently have? Or, is there a new challenge specific to omegas once you hit 80?

Replies

• Options
    When you hit level 80 you get 1 omega mat per day for completing daily activities
  • Options
    Be nice if they announced this somewhere. Why have toons that can go Omega at lvl 76 if you can't get omega mats until 80?!?
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    Options
    Be nice if they announced this somewhere. Why have toons that can go Omega at lvl 76 if you can't get omega mats until 80?!?

That's why there was an Omega Challenge. :)
  • Options
    Yeah, that was nice for the one week it was available. But anyone who missed that gets hosed?
  • Options
    If you look at the Omega (actually click on it) it will tell you that you can earn them at level 80 by completing the Daily activities. I suppose this company expects people to actual look at that info type stuff.
  • LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    Options
    Most omega abilities aren't that great. I collected 35 omegas (maybe 34) during the challenge and get a daily for 80 now. Your toon is only slightly helped usually.
  • Options
    LordAlvert wrote: »
    Most omega abilities aren't that great. I collected 35 omegas (maybe 34) during the challenge and get a daily for 80 now. Your toon is only slightly helped usually.

Typical of EA. Kind of like the Bounty Hunter Challenge that calls 93k credits on the highest tier "a lot more" than 83k in the previous tier.
  • Options
    LordAlvert wrote: »
    +15% Damage to each of Rey's attacks and +30% to Savage's basic has me pretty excited. The +15% stun on Daka has been pretty epic. Every little bit helps but I feel like most omega'd abilities of popular characters are actually pretty good.
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    If you look at the Omega (actually click on it) it will tell you that you can earn them at level 80 by completing the Daily activities. I suppose this company expects people to actual look at that info type stuff.

No, they totally told us about it. From EA_Jesse in this thread:
    Max Level Player Daily Activity – The Max Level Player Daily Activity is only displayed to players at max level and rewards a new Ability Material.
  • Rizn
    246 posts Member
    Options
    Getting 30 omega mats a month isn't too bad actually.
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Options

That's why there was an Omega Challenge. :)

Will this be coming back to stay? It would be great