St han question

I'm fairly new and I read in here a lot of people like st han. I have a 5* g8 st han and he doesn't seem half as good as a 4* rg. Could an experienced player explain the value of him later on? Just trying to learn. Thanks

Replies

• godgiven45
    1093 posts Member
    Options
    He must be 7* and gear 8 to be viable. He doesn't have alot of health. Han is a turn meter god. You get tm when he taunts, you get tm when he attacks and you get tm when he gets attacked. It adds up to about 3 extra turns if you use him right. He works well with rg also
  • Options
    Gotcha so he's mainly used to make ur other guys attack alot.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    He's a TM manipulator mainly, dont expect a lot of damage out of him.
  • Options
    Thank you so much for all the comments. I just got a rey lvl 66 4* gear 8. I'm seeing how good she is now. I was gonna try plasma (L) QGJ gs rey rg. But I'm gonna try han out after I farm a few more shards.
  • pepper10
    88 posts Member
    Options
    As others said, he manipulates your turn meters so pair with toons that have some synergy. I run him in my droid team. HK-47 -88 -86 -StHan -RG(or GS). Once he gets his taunt off, my droids go on an absolute attack frenzy. 47 + Han give huge turn meter to my droids, when paired with Royal guard, people just ping pong back and forth between their taunts.