Guild shop currency

I have 10k in guild shop currency. I am not planning on farming gam guard or JE.

Should I purchase the mk11 blast tech weapon mod for 8250 to get my QGJ to gear 10?

I am struggling spending 2 weeks of raids, etc on this ONE item...

Thoughts? Help me decide here, guys. What are you all doing with your guild currency?

Replies

• Options
    This is the final piece to get QGJ to gear 10, and I have 28 of the salvage already from raid loot, so this would give me the salvage needed for the full gear

I also have Daka and RG that need one as well, though...
  • scuba
    14052 posts Member
    Options
    Well if you are not gonna farm one of the 2 charaters what else are you gonna spend it on?
  • Options
    If you aren't farming the exclusive characters, do you have the others offered all maxed? If so, might as well get the gear you need.
  • Options
    I was going to stockpile and save to see if either toon (JE or GG) is really good, and then maybe start farming if they turn out to be the next RG. Yeah, I would be late to the party...haha

Yes, I have Rey, etc maxed
  • Options
    Well, if you are planning on stockpiling, then you can always keep stockpiling until you decide and start buying the parts later. You may have Rey, but do you have Ewok Elder at 7*, too?
    Each full raid exclusive costs 16.5k, so don't buy the 25-piece pack unless you plan on saving up for the second 25-piece pack of the same gear later.
  • scuba
    14052 posts Member
    Options
    If you wanna stock pile I day save about 2k.this would give you 5 shipments. Then burn the rest on gear. 5 shipments should give you enough of you are doing well in raids and daily to get a good start on a character and then aquire at a decent rate.
  • Options
    If you had to do it twice I would say no. But since buying it once will get you the piece, and you will still have plenty left over for shards that might pop that you would want I would say do it. Then give to the person that you could power up most based on the pieces they need/you have for the next gear level.