I have a prediction

I think there will be a new raid. A wampa raid, it will be similar to the rancor but for completing heroic you get rebel Luke
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me

Replies

• Bangs_yabish1
    73 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Bruh.

You should definitely get a career in fortune telling/tarot cards/ psychic readings, cause I think you're onto something here.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    If Batman says so it is fact. Batman is the greatest inspector of all time.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    If Batman says so it is fact. Batman is the greatest inspector of all time.

Really? No love for inspector gadget?
  • Options
    It will be raid wherein you race racing pods. Winner will get kid anakin.
  • Doug
    11 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    There will be a Sarlacc raid, everyone gets slowly digested over the course of 1000 years...

winner is whoever manages to retreat a toon.

digested toons are removed from players roster and have to be farmed again from scratch.
  • Options
    Doug wrote: »
    There will be a Sarlacc raid, everyone gets slowly digested over the course of 1000 years...

digested toons are removed from players roster and have to be farmed again from scratch.
    Whats the reward??? :open_mouth:

• Options

Well, my guild is the Standoffish Sarlacc Snacks, so we will be well prepared!
  • Options

good.by that time i should have all of the taggeco holo lenses that were added at gear gate for my characters