This game should add a chatroom

As title , it would be better if there are a chatroom for players. And the aillies system should do better, for instance, searching some active players that level similar.

Any better ideas?

Replies

• Options
    Yes a chat would be great, maybe also an unranked duel with active players where you battle the team you choose but they fight ai like usual
  • Options
    tjtarr wrote: »
    Yes a chat would be great, maybe also an unranked duel with active players where you battle the team you choose but they fight ai like usual

Unranked battle with aillies is a good idea
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    There should at least be an ability to talk to your allies, if not full Guild and WorldChat systems. Maybe they're in the works?
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Options
    Agreed
  • Options
    +1 Agreed with all the above ;)
  • Options
    Will there be in eventually new updates a global chat and a ally private chat as well?
  • Options
    Rolf wrote: »
    There should at least be an ability to talk to your allies, if not full Guild and WorldChat systems. Maybe they're in the works?

Hope so ,
  • Options
    They should make a global chat in this game and be able to make your own team with your friend and be able to create an emblem for the team and lvl it up with tiers
  • Options
    Hopefully this game comes out with a global Chatbox!? Game would be much better if they added that and were able to do some sort of direct message to your ally's. Other than that this game is pretty fun!
  • Options
    Dont know if there will be a chatroom but you will get to see more information on your allies in the next update
  • Options
    Because of the energy system and lack of anything to do once you're done with your recharges, I keep popping up here on the forums. Chat with allies and guilds when they're implemented would be great. Any social interaction would make the game much better.
  • Options
    Because of the energy system and lack of anything to do once you're done with your recharges, I keep popping up here on the forums. Chat with allies and guilds when they're implemented would be great. Any social interaction would make the game much better.
    Exactly its nice to talk and communicate with others while waiting
  • Options
    tjtarr wrote: »

+1

I really need a place to try out new teams
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader