Should the credit rewards be increased???

DarthEagles
4 posts Member
edited May 2016
I know this is what a lot are talking about no one has credits at higher levels and can't get any of their toons up now. I feel the rewards we get for the effort that goes in is not worth it in terms of credits.

For example the challenge for credits at the highest difficulty is only giving you 93.3k per go with it being three times meaning completing it all three times when it's there only just gets you enough to level one character from 76 to 77 (I know that doesn't sound too bad but when the challenge isn't out each day I think it should be higher.

Or maybe an idea to the devs could be to change the profit mining event as 25k for 24 energy is no where near worth considering most high level players are using energy to collect gear that takes ages as it is but let's not start on that one today.

I know it sounds much like a rant but I'm more curious to know if there are many who feel the same about this.

Should the credit rewards be increased??? 26 votes

Yes (the credit rewards are so poor)
92%
bleeaauuhjeremyj26StarSonBLuby25OwexBaillaceofthedarkMikymateNyteshade81Dan_zMolKanarUltraJediNightloresZ_CavaricciJonWonKenobiDayvenkaleb314Darth_NoctambuloWalkrCncDarth_ShecklerJazz66 24 votes
No (they are fine and don't need increasing)
7%
Nortikka_aikarajuuBradGoodyear 2 votes

Replies

• Options
    No (they are fine and don't need increasing)
    I dont mind the linear increase, but profit mining should be made worthwhile even like how it was b4 (110k 50energy) or increase credits in pack/lower price.
    Credits and gear are the only restricting factors in this game so there shouldnt be any too radical changes or it would truly brake the game imo. When you have all the toons maxed with little effort, what is there to do in this game anymore, like really? ;)
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Options
    If we ever get more credit income, this forum will see 50% less posts :smile: )
  • Options
    I dont mind the linear increase, but profit mining should be made worthwhile even like how it was b4 (110k 50energy) or increase credits in pack/lower price.
    Credits and gear are the only restricting factors in this game so there shouldnt be any too radical changes or it would truly brake the game imo. When you have all the toons maxed with little effort, what is there to do in this game anymore, like really? ;)

I agree a large increase would make the game boring there wouldn't be anything to do, but I feel they could increase the higher levels to make them more inline with high level costs I think.

• Options
    On the challenges, they are so laughable. Instead of the 100/180/240 small amount of credits, that could be increased. The profit mining event is definitely not worth it, I did it thrice for the crystals and never looked back. Perhaps even the bronziums could give you more, a 100 credit pull is hilarious.
    GW though gives you a good amount daily, probably the hot spot for credits - the challenge specific for credits is OK, although it should have more varied tiers perhaps.
  • Options
    need a way to get credits soooo bad.... would be so much more fun.