For the love of Darwin, can I get at least one GW node without SID!!!!

Come on! I tire of seeing the same character in every single battle I play.....

Replies

• Teague
    939 posts Member
    Options
    I agree. I counted yesterday.

10/12 had Sid

12/12 had Lumi

That gets old real quick
  • Options

XKTsR8X.jpg
    Here, you can have mine.
  • Options
    Here, you can have mine.

OOh the Unicorn of GW nodes!
  • kaleb314
    146 posts Member
    Options
    Most of mine are actually droid teams
  • Djbz
    251 posts Member
    Options
    I see him a lot less in GW than I used to.
    Most people on your server are probably using him a lot in GW for his heal immunity.
    He'll probably be phased out of most of them eventually.

Luminara though, she is there to stay.
  • Options
    Here, you can have mine.

OOh the Unicorn of GW nodes!

Easily the lowest team I've faced in s long time. I think it might have to do with leaving Yoda in my Arena team and forgetting to play for nearly an entire day. I lost 200 spots. I ended up resetting GW before I climbed back up the ladder. It'll be s nice start for today's guild challenge.
  • Dan_z
    103 posts Member
    Options
    Be grateful its Sid and not fives/leia/Ben or any other character that is actually hard to deal with!
  • Hedgehog
    61 posts Member
    Options
    Lumi and Sid are why Dooku is so useful in GW.
  • Options
    You really don't like easy opposition such as Sid? Would be more happy with Rex lead clone, RG and Han?)
  • Options
    Dan_z wrote: »
    Be grateful its Sid and not fives/leia/Ben or any other character that is actually hard to deal with!

I don't want to see any single character on every node regardless of who it is! I really wish the Devs would change up the way GW teams are complied so we can see all of the 81 available characters at an even rate.
  • Options
    Ivan_Drago wrote: »
    You really don't like easy opposition such as Sid? Would be more happy with Rex lead clone, RG and Han?)

Yes. At least it would be interesting.
  • JJWZP5
    440 posts Member
    Options
    He's not even that good. I don't get why so many ppl still have him in their lineups. The heal block is negligible
  • morcsea
    164 posts Member
    Options
    I wish I had Sid instead of Fives, Leia, RG & Rey.
  • Options
    If they could make competitive all other characters we could finally have some variety.

The question is: do EA want a balanced game with a lot of different competitive teams or they prefer a game where we rush (spending real money) to have a few overpowered characters? Sid and Lumi are simply two of the best characters with free access, of course most of us farm them. Sure there are better characters, but most of them require a lot of €/$ i'm fine with this, but please there are 40 useless characters none use.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Since I got Barriss, Sid is really no threat to me. I look at GW and think "oh, another Sid / Lumi / Dooku lead team" and just get through it. I have seen more Vader and more Kylo lately.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    pac0naut wrote: »
    Since I got Barriss, Sid is really no threat to me. I look at GW and think "oh, another Sid / Lumi / Dooku lead team" and just get through it. I have seen more Vader and more Kylo lately.

He's not a threat to me and I don't have Barris. I just tire of seeing the same toon on every single node.
  • Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I've been playing for 5 months, and of course, no longer use him. I'd expect to see maybe 1 or 2 of the early nodes with Sid, but no, it's at least 9/12. I mean, who uses Sid in GW at end game? He's nothing more than an annoyance, so I don't understand why people still use him. I have barris at 7*, so he isn't an issue, but is just annoying. 12 nodes of annoyance a day is not what you want.