How do you get purple characters

So I've been playing for awhile now and I can't seam to figure out how people are getting purple/epic characters

Can any one help me out? It is a lvl thing? I have attached a link for a photo I took on my phone of the game and as you can see one of my allies has epic characters
image.jpg

Replies

• Saku1313
    44 posts Member
    Options
    Gear - get some gear my friend.
  • Hedgehog
    61 posts Member
    Options
    Purple starts at Gear 7
  • Options
    Thank you ^^^
  • papnwors
    749 posts Member
    Options
    If you haven't got any yet I'd concentrate on only gear for a while.

I may be corrected here but, gear is the single most important thing to farm to make your toons more powerful. More than stars for sure.
  • Options
    Gear is very important, imo it's best to get a character, and farm gear, and stars, until you seven star, max gear for your lvl on him, then go to a new character, that way you don't have a bunch of un finished characters, and you have a lot of good high lvl characters for galactic war, challenges, arena, raids..
  • GruyloRen
    206 posts Member
    Options
    Have them hold their breath? :)
  • ObranVox
    134 posts Member
    Options
    You know when youre done farming gear when you get to the gear you cant even find in the game! Purple drains and binoculars. Enjoy the 350 purple laptops they flood in challenges and other gear you cannot use until Level 82.
  • Options
    Finally got my first one! I had all the gear there just needed to equip it and farm for some !! Thank you for your help all of you guys
  • Options
    GruyloRen wrote: »
    Have them hold their breath? :)

Hahaha I don't thank that's what I was after