Too much dodging

If you're going to have the computer players dodging our attacks then it's only fair to have ours dodging their attacks. It's getting ridiculous and not fun anymore.

Replies

• Options
    Totally agree. I've been playing the game for 6 months and have only completed GW 6x because opponents can dodge. Teams with lower stars, lower gear and lower levels do more damage in GW vs. Squad Arena because of the extra dodge. And not to mention that GW is glitchy, constantly crashing. It's making the game unplayable.
  • Nuwonda
    56 posts Member
    Options
    yep. RNG is only determined once and will stay the same for every retreat. retreat should reset the RNG.
  • Options
    I don't understand how 15% dodge rate can translate to my team missing the same character 5-6 times in a row. EA insists that RNG doesn't cheat. And I insist on not believing them.
  • Lcb12321
    188 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I don't understand how 15% dodge rate can translate to my team missing the same character 5-6 times in a row. EA insists that RNG doesn't cheat. And I insist on not believing them.

Im not sure it is 15%...if it is then why isn't the dodge statistic at the bottom with the other percent attributes? And how do they factor in how much evasion is granted with an evade ability on top of that?

Why does no character have natural evasion or dodge in there stats?

Why do I sometimes constantly miss with old Ben more than other characters?

The best answer to dodging besides being more accurately depicted Is counter moves against it such as managuard's disruption

Getting rid of dodge all together wouldn't be a positive step Imo...
  • Options
    Everytime you go for the kill shot they dodge! Leaving you open for multiple attacks!