Options
    Prolific Guild Post... Welcome
    Kill Safe,
    -Nutzoids
    https://swgoh.gg/u/nutzoids/
  • Options
    Rawr!
  • Options
    Ok awesome, the forum is up!!! So much awesome stuff to discuss!!!

Grats downing tier 4 rancor this week everyone!! Let's get him down again soon!
  • Options
    I am awesome, hear me roar.
  • MasterCbaoth
    28 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    7 Star Yoda fight observations
    Team used: Qui-Gonn, Ahsoka, Luminara, Jedi Consular, Eeth Koth
    -Already used every type of leader ability available with this group
    -Since Yoda is the leader of enemy party, nearly all special moves get resisted - each instance an ability is resisted the target's turn meter increases, so don't use ANY cooldowns unless you KNOW it will kill the target
    -Yoda will steal any buffs you put on your party including Luminara's heal over time (which somehow heals him for 10k per turn, ****!)
    -If you focus all attacks on Yoda his comrades will bury you
    -If you focus all attacks on his comrades Yoda will bury you
    -This fight seems practically impossible with the latest patch adjustments

I will copy/paste this into a Yoda fight forum discussion.

• Options
    They definitely seem overpowered right now. The heal and the power of the attacks are ridiculous, especially with that health
  • Options
    I used the same team except mace with the increased turn meter and expose over eeth koth
  • Options
    I'm trying to retreat until I get Bariss on Yoda's team, but as soon as one person on my team goes down it always snowballs into 2 or 3.....
  • Options
    Plus mace has 20% offense boost to all jedi
  • Options
    I need that in my life haha
  • Options
    I have a 6 star Anakin he gives +25% offense to all jedi
  • Options
    So I've probably fought Yoda about 50 times today and retreated about 400 times. I feel like I'm being punished for not leveling Bariss up to 7 stars. Guess what's on the top of to do list if I don't beat this by the time the event ends
  • Nutzoids
    36 posts Member
    Options
    How do you think I feel, I don't have Barris or Jinn... I failed twice
    Kill Safe,
    -Nutzoids
  • Options
    I'm starting to feel confident I'll have this done before the event ends. I hooked up my ahsoka to gear lvl 8 and trained her to lvl 78. I've gotten yoda by himself down to red once. It's doable, just a royal pain in the behind ;)
  • Options
    Rancor discussion:
    As I'm working on a number of character's 5th star I'm getting closer to wanting to try the tier 5 raid. Where is everyone else at concerning this?
  • Nutzoids
    36 posts Member
    Options
    Guild Activity Schedule:

Saturday to Sunday PvP
    Sunday to Monday Cantina Battles
    Monday to Tuesday Light Side Battle
    Tuesday to Wednesday Galactic War
    Wednesday to Thursday Hard Mode Battles
    Thursday to Friday Challenges
    Friday to Saturday Dark Side
    Kill Safe,
    -Nutzoids
  • Options
    Thanks for posting this Nutz! Very helpful to optimize daily guild coin acquisition :smile:
  • Nutzoids
    36 posts Member
    Options
    Found this, It's for the wrong time zone, but the numbers should just need to be revised...

6n5ZVRe.png
    Kill Safe,
    -Nutzoids
  • Options
    Qui-Gonn basic attack at omega is perfect for Rancor & many other situations:
    Add 65% chance to inflict -30% turn meter on hit.

This, coupled with his leader ability, will cause opposing team major disruptions & add a lot of survivability to your squad. It's the first thing I'm getting with omega tokens this weekend.

I will be hitting 80 sometime this week which will enable the ability to farm omega tokens from completing all dailies. Yosh!!!
  • Options
    Anti-Jedi Teams:
    There are a number of characters which excel against Jedi. Grouping them along with appropriate support can be devastating against any team of 3 Jedi or more.

Here is my current Anti-Jedi team:
    -Count Dooku, crushes Jedi. If a Jedi hits him he almost always hits back twice. His lightening ability has a high chance to stun Jedi as well as another random person. His leader ability in combination with Yoda (1st then 4th spell) is a ridiculous team buff. Depending on the team your fighting, Dooku can be as strong as a core character but I don't consider him valuable enough in all situations to be a core character himself.

-General Grievous, brutal again Jedi. His laugh (3rd spell) lowers Jedi max HP and reduces their turn meter. Second spell aoe has good chance of putting healing immunity on most Jedi. First spell is Grievous' bread and butter, good against Yoda 1st spell & all characters with counter attack. His lead ability reduces enemy team's crit chance & crit damage, evens the playing field when facing a team with crit up. Until I get him to 7 stars I cannot evaluate whether he is a core character.

IG-100 MagnaGuard, 1st spell puts offensive down, 2nd spell aoe 50% chance to remove turn meter. If an enemy avoids the attack Magna gains 25% turn meter & he gains an additional 5% turn meter per enemy Jedi. 3rd spell +35% counter chance (coupled with dooku, any time the enemy uses aoe they take a solid punch to the face). If Magna hasn't been damaged since his last turn he gains speed up and if he already has speed up he gains offense up. Since he's a tank, he doesn't generally hit too hard, but with the right buffs he can. Situational character.

Grand Master Yoda, basically is amazing against everyone. His 1st spell hits like a freight train and if enemy target has 50% hp or more Yoda gains foresight. Hands down the best ability in the game in my opinion. 2nd spell aoe steals all enemy buffs makes him tough against enemy Yoda after they use his 1st spell. Third spell has chance to remove turn meter (huge) and stun the target if they were below 50% hp. 4th spell spreads tenacity up to whole team along with any buffs Yoda currently has. This spell is the second best in the game in my opinion. He's a core character.

Luminara, 1st spell hits like a mac truck. 2nd spell hits like a freight train and can inflict ability block, devastating. 3rd spell is a strong heal that also puts hot (heal over time) on the team for 2 turns. I consider her a core character.

Please share feedback on this lineup and tell us about your Anti-Jedi team.
  • MasterCbaoth
    28 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Rancor T5 - Leadership ability and miscellaneous topics:
    The Gamorrean guards are no joke. They clearly have more hit points and tenacity than in t4 and they hit harder. But, none of the mechanics of the fight really differ. We just have to ensure we keep our top toons as strong as possible. Resources are at a premium. Prioritize wisely.

If you don't have Rey, get her and gear/level her asap. She has the strongest and third strongest attacks in the game. Even at 5 stars she is quite formidable. Like Yoda, her first spell has a chance at foresight. GG if that procs especially if Dooku is the party leader. I've gotten a round where Rey herself got 196k dmg.https://dropbox.com/s/h1ntb6va54pw7wc/IMG_2549.PNG?dl=0

But Dooku's leadership ability (Master Tactician) seems practically worthless in this raid. Often, the guards seem to pierce foresight. It's not easy to evade things, and if the party isn't benefiting from evading attacks and gaining offense up, Master Tactician is nullified. It's extremely important to leverage the leadership ability employed by your party as much as possible every fight.

So if we can't use old reliable Dooku, then who? My favorite right now is Qui-Gonn's Agility Training. Speed is everything in these raids. My best teams have seemed to incorporate a mix of toons very different from arena.

With Qui-Gonn at the helm, I always bring 2 other Jedi to benefit from the leadership ability. And they are always Yoda & Luminara. Who's the other two spots go to? Rey gets one. Always. The other is usually a toss up, someone who can slow the enemy down, tank, stun, or deal some damage. The best two toons I have suited for this kind of role is Fives and Imperial Guard.

My Fives is much better geared & leveled, and since he does more damage I often turn to him. Having two guys in the party with a double attack (QG & 5s) rocks. And Fives first attack can slow enemies down. In combination with Agility Training you're in business.

FYI- for below, double strike refers to any attack where someone calls on an ally to assist. It's two hits in one. A doublestrike.

Here's some other scratch notes/random thoughts about T5 I have right now..

Leaders: QG, Sidious, Phasma, Anakin
    Stunners: Dooku, Eeth Koth, Old Daka, Royal Guard
    Inflict slow down: Fives, Imperial Guard, Jawa (exploit weakness lvl6), Phasma
    Reduce turn meter: QG(Quick Strike omega), Yoda, Chewbacca, Magna-Guard
    Double strikes: Fives, QG, GS, Dooku (from his bonus attack ****), IG-86
    Healers: Luminara, JC, Ahsoka (ish), Old Daka - don't bring more than one healer per fight unless you're gonna combo a weaker (geared/lvl) healer with Ahsoka
    Nukers: Rey, Luminara, Vader, GS

Best fight as of 1:09am EST 5/30 is 206k
    https://dropbox.com/s/vv33ju4yxuje13j/IMG_2662.PNG?dl=0

Best fight as of 11:33am EST 5/30
    https://dropbox.com/s/h4g157uztvgmgui/Photo%20May%2030%2C%201%2036%2000%20AM.png?dl=0

Best fight as of 1:30am EST 5/31
    https://dropbox.com/s/h2cdlk48wzynoik/Photo%20May%2031%2C%201%2016%2029%20AM.png?dl=0
    Post edited by MasterCbaoth on
  • MasterCbaoth
    28 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Pic of new best round in t5 vs piggies, 450k
    dmgPhoto%20Jun%2004%2C%203%2044%2053%20AM.png?dl=0
  • Options
    6/6/2016 7:30pm Saturday to Sunday PvP Tier 3 76/100 3nd 103
    6/7/2016 7:30pm Sunday to Monday Cantina Battles Tier 3 4278/5000 1st 148
    6/8/2016 7:30pm Monday to Tuesday Light Side Battle Tier 3 7094/14000 1st 148
    6/9/2016 7:30pm Tuesday to Wedsenday Galatic War Tier 5 200/300 1st 188
    6/3/2016 7:30pm Wedsenday to Thursday Hard Mode Battles Tier 3 7344/14000 2nd 143
    6/4/2016 7:30pm Thursday to Friday Challenges Tier 4 115/125 1st 112
    6/5/2016 7:30pm Friday to Satuday Dark Side Tier 2 2nd 67
    Kill Safe,
    -Nutzoids
  • Options
    So above is just one week of our Guild Rewards... it goes like this:

Date : Time : Day : Event : Tier the guild made : Level Until next tier : My standings : My Rewards...

Just wanted to share some interesting info with you cats!
    Kill Safe,
    -Nutzoids
  • MasterCbaoth
    28 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    How I've done 739,336dmg in one fight.

Using this lineup against the guards (their score that round is included):
    QGG- Leader 106,443dmg
    Fives 76,192dmg
    Yoda 149,324dmg
    Luminara 134,840dmg
    Rey 272,537dmg

QGG's basic attack has chance to remove turn meter & is huge... as is Yoda's 3rd spell which also does great damage and can stun a guard below 50% hp. Fives puts out slows pretty frequently and both his assist & counterattack abilities are huge. He was the first victim of deathmark. Yoda spreads tenacity/buffs to increase party survivability and pommels things with his basic attack. Rey beats the life out of everything. Literally it's insane the dmg my 6star 5440 power Rey does. Luminara heals as needed and puts out solid damage between her basic and force push. Her healing buff is also great to use in combination with Rey's 2nd attack to get her a free offense up. The same concept applies for Yoda's 4th spell.

Kill the two guards the captain spawns asap. Stun them, slow them, use QGG's third ability to remove taunt or other offensive buffs, use your AOEs (if you have any) when they are out. The faster they are dead and the less damage they deal the more time your party has dpsing, slowing, and chopping turn meter off the captain.

This lineup has averaged about 500k a round the past week.

Sunday 583,572
    Tuesday 739,336
    Wednesday 641,427
    Thursday 511,793
    Friday 681,264
    Saturday 517,547

The primary 2 goals of any turn based strategy game:
    -Deal a lot of dmg
    -Survive
    Post edited by MasterCbaoth on
  • Loky
    41 posts Member