Royal Guard info?

I love RG but realize its going to be almost impossible go get him to over 4*

What is the biggest RG you have and how long did it take you (f2p)?
Also how much health does RG have on higher ranks? The internet is a no-show on info about him at higher ranks.

(Btw you dont have to advice me to go for other heroes, the heart wants what the heart wants and losing is ok...it only fuels the dark side in me so hehe).

Replies

• Options
    Look here.

http://www.swgohcantina.com/royal-guard/

And you can get him over 4* he is farmable. If your a crystal spender his shards pop up for sale. (almost daily for me.) If you like him and are having fun that's all that really matters.
  • Options
    I'm sure rg is an absolute beast at 7*

Just doubt there are any floating around
  • Options
    I'm 6 shards from 5* on RG. I don't find him useful for much so I'll probably never move him beyond 5* ever.
  • Options
    @Powerlifter450 save your shards until we can trade in-game, I will give you alot for them
  • revengeoftheewok
    214 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Vomiting wrote: »
    I'm sure rg is an absolute beast at 7*

Just doubt there are any floating around

.. Why woudl he be a beast? His abilities are mediocre at best, even if you run an all empire team.

Level 7
    Force Pike – Deal Physical damage to target enemy and add 25% chance to remove 50% Turn Meter on hit.

Level 7
    Imperial Phalanx – All allies gain Defense Up for 3 turns. In addition, Royal Guard gains 28% Turn Meter whenever another Empire ally is damaged.

He hits low, and the 25% chance is lower than Chewies chance of removing turn meters. If he has no taunt/far higher health than chewie, he's really garbage.
    Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.
  • Options
    RG has a taunt on his unique, however it only fires when an ally falls under 30% health (40% chance at level 7). This is potentially the best taunt in the game if higher levels increase the chance.

1) It only activiates when it's needed. No stupid AI activating when they are the last one standing.
    2) Dosen't waste a turn.
    3) No cooldown.

I do plan to 7* him, but only if I have an Empire team to use him in.