LF shardmates: @Blackwar @Kenny chiu @Aldebaran @Jay StarSlicer @TNR Russ @hummy @Fai @SpaceBurrito

Hi,

I wonder, if any of these guys read the forums, it would be nice to get to know the top 10 on my server. Also, how many of you are actually sharing the same payout time.

@Blackwar @Kenny chiu @Aldebaran @Jay StarSlicer @TNR Russ @hummy @Fai @SpaceBurrito
@ Lazarsar @Kryo ren

Replies

• Options
    Hey Zolballen,

I am central standard time, us.
    The battles have really gotten intense over the last month.
    Omega pieces have brought new members to the top.

How long have you been playing?
    Jay StarSlicer
  • Options
    Since november I guess. I don´t mind the battles, but maybe there is a smart way to keep everyone happy and maximize their payouts.
  • Options
    Most can be happy if you only fight your way up in the last hour or so for your payout.
    Some players knock people out of position when they have nothing to gain.

I only play around 6pm to 7pm GMT-6
    I think that is my time zone, it is central time zone us
  • Options
    Hey what's up! This is TNR Russ. I'm in the EST time zone. I'll usually start working up around 4-5pm EST (No real payouts I know of) unless I wanna revenge someone lol!
  • Options
    Yeah, I have a payout at 19:00, Denmark time, I usually do 3 in the morning for the daily achievement and then 2 + maybe refresh between 18 and 19, Hey Russ!
  • Stygian
    35 posts Member
    Options
    I'm an eastern payout, I have only finish near the top for the first time this weekend, I run the all resistance team.
  • Options
    Hey Stygian, nice to meet you. I fought you a few times already. Welcome.
    Jay StarSlicer
  • Options
    Any of you guys are on discord?
  • Options
    No, I am not
  • Hummy
    5 posts Member
    Options
    Hey, Hummy here!
    I kinda misclicked and came upon this. Whats up? Zolballen, your **** snipes these last few days have been killing my crystal farm lol.

Also kinda besides the point, but does anyone of you have a guild that does tier7 raids? Im looking for a new home.
  • Zolballen
    48 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hey Hummy! Yeah, I noticed. Seems like a lot of us there share trying to get there at the same time.
    Are you on discord? We could talk closer to payout time ;) my tag is Zolballen#5518
    Our guild is DeathStarVentDesigners, we are 50/50 atm. I told the officers to put you on the waiting list, but I cannot promise anything..
  • Options
    Hi Zolballen!

I'm usually in Switzerland so we have the same payout time. We also seem to have the same schedule! I really enjoy fighting your squad.

Hummy - I'm in DLH Gold and we only do Heroics. If you search on Facebook for Drop it like it's Hoth, you'll find our group. We have a full guild at the moment, but people drop in and out so that might be worth looking into.
  • Hummy
    5 posts Member
    Options
    Zolballen wrote: »
    Hey Hummy! Yeah, I noticed. Seems like a lot of us there share trying to get there at the same time.
    Are you on discord? We could talk closer to payout time ;) my tag is Zolballen#5518
    Our guild is DeathStarVentDesigners, we are 50/50 atm. I told the officers to put you on the waiting list, but I cannot promise anything..

I added you now Zol. I took 2nd place away from Blackwar today, so we can get the 1st and 2nd spot for today! Should we team up to make ourself impossible to hit the last 10 minutes or something? I'll try to keep up on Discord, but I havent used it before, so I might not get it to work right off the bat.
  • Stygian
    35 posts Member
    Options
    My guild is at 45/50, but we are doing T6 at the moment. We are just short of what we need to take down T7.

You are welcome to join and help get us over the hump. Let the wookie win. Let me know, we are about to launch a T6 in the next 2 hours
  • All4n
    1 posts Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I guess I'am in the same shard than you.
    Actually 1: BenKenobi 2:Riphraph 3: Lazarsar 4: Wan Johi ...

Do we have a Discord or a Line for our payout hours?
  • Stygian
    35 posts Member
    Options
    Line: Stygian
    Discord : Stygian#6154