Question for The Team Instinct.

Hello!
I want to know how good are the heroes, Lando, IG 100 magnagaurd, Hoth Rebel Scout, Daka, Finn, Kylo Ren(t) lol.

Am know its a lot of names but I need the information to farm next heroes (:

Replies

• SlyKrysis
    101 posts Member
    Options
    lol, do more research instead of wasting time from some of the [TI] members
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    4571.jpg
    don't crucify this cute non-TI baby panda for responding
    it depends on what part of the game you are planning to use these heroes
    • lando - great in a crit-based aoe team for arena offense. not so great on defense. he's also usable to sweep the first 6 stages of gw quickly and effectively to avoid loss of your protection bars.
    • IG 100 - i don't know enough about this quirky fella.
    • hrscout - he can fit into just about any team, but works great as the only rebel in a team led by ackbar due to ackbar's rebel coordination. if you have leia, she also helps guarantee that hrscout goes twice in a row after he uses his special. omega his basic attack and you have a fast, hard hitting hero that can grant tm to your entire team. good in arena, gw and raids.
    • finn - his expose is good for phases 2-3 for the raids since it guarantees extra (reduced) massive damage to the boss. the only problem is that it's on a cooldown and you can't use it every turn. i don't see him ever in arena, so he probably needs a slight buff to be good there.
    • kylo kardashian - high hp, moderate damage. he's about average everywhere. annoying to face in gw, but manageable. i use mine in the later stages of gw to stick dots on the boss with his basic attack. he's good in phase 2 to reduce the rancor's 50% bonus armor with double debuffs on his basic.
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    SlyKrysis wrote: »
    lol, do more research instead of wasting time from some of the [TI] members

Sorry, mean its for raids. I can't find any info on them for the raids
  • PrincessPeach97
    48 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    reizse wrote: »
    4571.jpg
    don't crucify this cute non-TI baby panda for responding
    it depends on what part of the game you are planning to use these heroes
    • lando - great in a crit-based aoe team for arena offense. not so great on defense. he's also usable to sweep the first 6 stages of gw quickly and effectively to avoid loss of your protection bars.
    • IG 100 - i don't know enough about this quirky fella.
    • hrscout - he can fit into just about any team, but works great as the only rebel in a team led by ackbar due to ackbar's rebel coordination. if you have leia, she also helps guarantee that hrscout goes twice in a row after he uses his special. omega his basic attack and you have a fast, hard hitting hero that can grant tm to your entire team. good in arena, gw and raids.
    • finn - his expose is good for phases 2-3 for the raids since it guarantees extra (reduced) massive damage to the boss. the only problem is that it's on a cooldown and you can't use it every turn. i don't see him ever in arena, so he probably needs a slight buff to be good there.
    • kylo kardashian - high hp, moderate damage. he's about average everywhere. annoying to face in gw, but manageable. i use mine in the later stages of gw to stick dots on the boss with his basic attack. he's good in phase 2 to reduce the rancor's 50% bonus armor with double debuffs on his basic.

Ahhh panda! So cute :D Thank you for responding will read now!

Oh yay, that is good information. Am glad to see that lol kylo kardashian and Finn are good in raiding because that is where need them! Also the Hoth Rebel Scount. I will farm him and another hero together so Finn/Kylo.

Thank you for so detailed information.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    actually i don't think that's a baby panda by looking at it's paws. maybe a baby ferret?
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    I'm sorry @reisze but that is freaking disturbing. It looks like a rabid part-albino mole rat. And just look its hand. Look at it! It has 5 fingers and what looks like an amputated opposable thumb. No wonder they're going extinct.

Apart from that, good advice. HRS esp. is awesome.
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    Options
    that's definitely a baby panda, can confirm, im a panda myself
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Hrs tears me up in arena sometimes with akbar lead
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    correction on kylo kardashian: he's good in the later stages of RAIDS. not sure why i put gw. early morning i guess. lol.
    mighty chlorians
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    I also forgot daka- great in phase 1 to stun the summons to prevent them from taunting. she can't stun the captain. daka is also great for phase 4 when the rancor is enraged and does massive aoe dmg to your team. she may auto revive any of your heroes that die and she can also use her heal + revive when you need it. not recommended for phase 2-3 since you can't revive devoured heroes :s
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    I'm sorry @reisze but that is freaking disturbing. It looks like a rabid part-albino mole rat. And just look its hand. Look at it! It has 5 fingers and what looks like an amputated opposable thumb. No wonder they're going extinct.

what? :D
    dvl009 wrote: »

you have to show your hand... A picture to comparison!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

baby panda ?! its a catfish :*
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    correction on kylo kardashian: he's good in the later stages of RAIDS. not sure why i put gw. early morning i guess. lol.
    I also forgot daka- great in phase 1 to stun the summons to prevent them from taunting. she can't stun the captain. daka is also great for phase 4 when the rancor is enraged and does massive aoe dmg to your team. she may auto revive any of your heroes that die and she can also use her heal + revive when you need it. not recommended for phase 2-3 since you can't revive devoured heroes :s

ohh okay later stages because he won't devour!
    Great! Okay well must choose wisely, probably Kylo and Hoth Rebel Scount unless Daka is the much better hero
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options

ohh okay later stages because he won't devour!
    Great! Okay well must choose wisely, probably Kylo and Hoth Rebel Scount unless Daka is the much better hero

i prefer daka because she is useful everywhere. i use her on my gw, arena and raid teams. hrscout is also very good. tough choice between the two of them.
    mighty chlorians
  • Stormy
    951 posts Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I want to know how good are the heroes, Lando, IG 100 magnagaurd, Hoth Rebel Scout, Daka, Finn, Kylo Ren(t) lol.

Am know its a lot of names but I need the information to farm next heroes (:

Hi! I think all members on our team should speak for themselves on these Hero's, but here is my experience:

Lando- I hear he doesn't perform well on defense in PVP, but is easy to dominate in Offense with a very specific team composition- high investment, little reward

IG- strong HP count, but really takes a lot of Gear and Omegas to see valuable- again, high investment for little reward

HRS- prob the best one you listed here! Heals, stuns, and hits hard! This is a fair hero for investment/return

Daka- very RNG- sometimes she's awesome, sometimes a dud. Great dark side tool in PVE, and not too heavy to gear- so a good option to have in your toolbox

Fin- no xp

Ren- no xp, but I hear he's disappointing!

Hope I was helpful ;)

[iN] Stormy
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options

Lmaoooooooo @thecuriousocelot man you owned it
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    Options

what? :D

you have to show your hand... A picture to comparison!

the zoo i'm living in doesn't allow camera -.-
  • Ascansio
    270 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Thanks for directing the question exclusive to us :smile:

And a P.S:

Lando Calrissian is an annihilator, king of AOE under Boba Fett's leadership and with the help of Leia's Critical Chance Up buff. But you'll need to guard him with a tank, like RG. Otherwise he'll go down quickly before he wreaks havoc. This is for PvP.
    Post edited by Ascansio on
    Team Instinct - #1 PvP Powerhouse, dedicated with the strongest compassion to dominate.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    there's no place for lando in raids as only phase 1 has more than 1 enemy (aside from the door in p2-3)

mighty chlorians
  • Options
    with raiding in mind...

Lando: i have never used him in a raid, T6 or T7. I don't believe he's worth a spot, unless you just need a body.

IG 100: i've used him in tank/counter squads, teamed with FOST, Aayla, 5's, SF, HRSoldier, or some mix. these teams do well on phase 4. i avoid these teams on phase 2 or 3, since they don't make good use of the door.

Hoth Rebel Scout: i use him on a wedge led rebel team for phase 2 or phase 3. he's great for a door turn, since you'll have 100% crit, and his special will allow him to take another turn immediately after use.

Daka: can be good for phase 1, depending on what strat you're using. not good for other phases, unless you just need a body.

Finn: ??? no idea, he's still g4 or something >.<

Kylo Ren(t): see lando. he's not the worst, since he has the hp to survive a few turns, but i think there are better options. again, it comes down to the rest of your roster.
  • Options
    Ascansio wrote: »
    Thanks for directing the question exclusive to us :smile:

And a P.S:

Lando Calrissian is an annihilator, king of AOE under Boba Fett's leadership and with the help of Leia's Critical Chance Up buff. But you'll need to guard him with a tank, like RG. Otherwise he'll go down quickly before he wreaks havoc. This is for PvP.

Hi! Thanks! :smiley:
    I didn't know of that application for Lando it is very cool, dont have Leia, but its a tactic I know now. Maybe can use him with Yoda against Leia steal the buffs or another crit hero.
  • Options
    Great thank you for this help Team Instinct Alita!
    Alita wrote: »
    with raiding in mind...

Lando: i have never used him in a raid, T6 or T7. I don't believe he's worth a spot, unless you just need a body.

IG 100: i've used him in tank/counter squads, teamed with FOST, Aayla, 5's, SF, HRSoldier, or some mix. these teams do well on phase 4. i avoid these teams on phase 2 or 3, since they don't make good use of the door.

Hoth Rebel Scout: i use him on a wedge led rebel team for phase 2 or phase 3. he's great for a door turn, since you'll have 100% crit, and his special will allow him to take another turn immediately after use.

Daka: can be good for phase 1, depending on what strat you're using. not good for other phases, unless you just need a body.

Finn: ??? no idea, he's still g4 or something >.<

Kylo Ren(t): see lando. he's not the worst, since he has the hp to survive a few turns, but i think there are better options. again, it comes down to the rest of your roster.

Wow that is very interesting on the Hoth Rebel Scout. Taking 2x turns on the phase 2 is very good!
    Thank you again!
  • Options
    Is everyone in team instinct level 80 with gear lvl XI ?
  • Options
    Is everyone in team instinct level 80 with gear lvl XI ?

yup. after gaining xp for eating lunch yesterday, i became level 80, and i took about 50 precraft items to get to gear 11, but it was worth it.

there are still some members that aren't 80, but most are getting close at this point. only a handful of characters get to g11. a lot of our members have most of their characters stuck at g8 and g9, due to the whole precrafted gear thing.
  • Options
    I have a few at ten, but **** those furnaces!

Agree with all the above from Stormy & Alita. I'd just add that as I have Lando up, I used him in a raid and the rancor killed him straight away (much too weak). I took a risk with Finn, thinking he might be good at high levels - at the moment I can safely say, I wish I'd saved my credits.
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    Options
    @PrincessPeach97 , some of your artwork would really help this thread to pop.
  • KAULI
    517 posts Member
    Options
    Kylo < ugnaugh

I have him 7* g8. He hits really low