How many guilds have broken up due to raids rewards or lost a large number of members?

Baldo
2863 posts Member
edited May 2016

How many guilds have broken up due to raids rewards or lost a large number of members? 46 votes

Still going strong
76%
JJHPsychorRobbathehuttMofojokers1992HangfireSlylerDingleTingleYarzahnJedi_of_OzRAYRAYLaLiamSpartamajAce5wrilleyZapdoszapsMatt_Gon_Jinnubn87LordAlvertsloweagleAmth 35 votes
Broken up
8%
DrekulviinMoaiTailsBaldoPanna 4 votes
Close to it
15%
TagichatnEM650bitmojiMusashi138BooHobnobmarauder 7 votes

Replies

• Options
    Still going strong
    At least 1..
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    We are a friendly, more relaxed guild so no one has left. Everyone agrees the reward system is awful though, including the top players.
  • Options
    Still going strong
    medetec wrote: »
    We are a friendly, more relaxed guild so no one has left. Everyone agrees the reward system is awful though, including the top players.

This we have all come to the forums voting to hope that CG will eventually listen. Need are lower guys to keep up if we are to push futher up to herioc.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    Close to it
    We have definitely lost people because of it. Also, I have completed a half dozen T6 raids and STILL do not have one of those unobtainable pieces of gear that we can supposedly get through guild raids.

On top of that I know many people who have been able to obtain 8 or more furnaces 8n shipments. I got 2 initially which helped me max my Rey, but I have not seen any in a few weeks now. Others in my guild have not yet received their first furnace yet. This system is SERIOUSLY flawed. If we are paying nearly $20 per furnace, then they should just be a permanent fixture in the shipments like the Sim tickets rather than leaving it to crappie RNG.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Broken up
    EM650 wrote: »
    We have definitely lost people because of it. Also, I have completed a half dozen T6 raids and STILL do not have one of those unobtainable pieces of gear that we can supposedly get through guild raids.

On top of that I know many people who have been able to obtain 8 or more furnaces 8n shipments. I got 2 initially which helped me max my Rey, but I have not seen any in a few weeks now. Others in my guild have not yet received their first furnace yet. This system is SERIOUSLY flawed. If we are paying nearly $20 per furnace, then they should just be a permanent fixture in the shipments like the Sim tickets rather than leaving it to crappie RNG.

Sucks.
  • Tlon
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Still going strong
    We have a great guild filled with casual players, but like others have said we all think the reward system is garbage, and it is the only thing that creates a sense of unfairness and tension in the Guild.

Also like others have said, even the people who consistently finish at the top and who benefit the most from the current system feel that it needs to be changed. It is a really terrible system.
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    Options
    kicked 1 and 2 others left. there are a few 'naughty' members who sneaked in more guild activity points than agreed maxium number in the last minutes