Running 3 in one day

Someone in my guild just ran 3 galactic wars within the past 24 hours to take the top spot. I know how to get 2 in 24 hours but how do I get that third?

Replies

• Options
    Save one from the day prior.
  • Sparrow
    525 posts Member
    Options
    just to give you a little more detail

Monday morning, reset GW, enter node 1 retreat (this gives you the daily achievement)
    Do nothing with GW, your reset clock will say 18 hours to reset or whatever
    Tuesday morning, do nothing, wait until activity change over

At this point your reset button will be available but you will still be on node one.

The key here is you need to finish GW before 1am local time, as soon as you finish it, hit your reset button, you will now see a countdown for a few hours left.

Now go ahead and do your second, at 1am you can reset again, and you will then have 14 hours left to finish your third GW.
  • MasterSeedy
    5046 posts Member
    Options
    This is something that you should be able to ask in Guild Chat.

The more GW nodes finished, the better for everyone. If someone is finishing 36 nodes and isn't sharing that information in Guild Chat, that person doesn't understand how getting others to finish 36 helps them. At 36 nodes, the worst they could do is tie for first. Why not tie for first on a higher tier than finish first alone on a lower tier? You get a bigger reward that way, and also you prove yourself a bit of a mensch.

I'd be suspicious of someone who does that but doesn't share info to help others. I wonder if that person really understands what a guild is and how it can be most valuable.