Free Char error for New Years ?

Saw this notification, must be an error ?

Replies

• Options
    Mine said Phasma and another character. Clicked it and didn't get either.
  • Options
    Don't see it either.
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    Indrick wrote: »
    Mine said Phasma and another character. Clicked it and didn't get either.

Phasma and resistance trooper same as thanksgiving or was it for the force awakens movie? Android BTW. Haven't gotten them yet.
  • Options
    On Android: haven't gotten this notification!
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • Options
    Never got this...
  • Options
    iphone... Saw poe dameron and first order stormtrooper but didn't get shards or anything
  • Davo
    121 posts Member
    Options
    got this on android and it said phasma and either first order stormtrooper or tie pilot
  • Options
    Davo wrote: »
    got this on android and it said phasma and either first order stormtrooper or tie pilot

did you get it?
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • Davo
    121 posts Member
    Options
    oh, shoot, left that out. no, nothing at all
  • Options
    Davo wrote: »
    oh, shoot, left that out. no, nothing at all

haha np ... thanks for adding your experience? (If that even made sense XD)
  • Options
    I saw it and go both Poe 3* and first order stormtrooper 2* (iOS)
  • Options
    I'm on an IPhone - I didn't see anything, but this would be nice. I was disappointed there was nothing for Christmas or New Year's.
  • Options
    Razzor_X wrote: »
    I saw it and go both Poe 3* and first order stormtrooper 2* (iOS)

got both?!
  • Options
    I'm on IOS didnt get anything like that today...FOTP or Phasma would be Awesome!
  • Options
    It was the movie promo that ran 12/17-12/31 2015
    I got 3*phasma and 2* resistance trooper on android. 3*fost was my pre order perk.
  • Davo
    121 posts Member
    Options
    the notification I saw on my phone said Happy new years on it and was not the movie promo. too bad it didnt actually give out characters
  • Options
    On iOS, didn't get it. Only thing that popped up was an ad for Sim City
  • Davo
    121 posts Member
    Options
    i didnt get any message in game, i got a notification on my phone when I was not in game
  • Options
    Nothing here on ios
  • Options
    Got no notification here, nor did I receive any shards.
  • Davo
    121 posts Member
    Options
    let us bump this back up because this really needs a dev response. telling us we get free characters in an out of game notification and logging in to get nothing is just another disappointment this game didnt need
  • Options
    I did not receive this notification (android). But then again, I'm not getting any notifications, even though I turned them on.
  • Options
    The google play store is also still displaying the following misleading message:

"Play today for a free Captain Phasma and Resistance Trooper inspired by Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™ – claim in the store after completing the tutorial."

Yet when you log in - the offer is not there....
  • Options
    Want and can't find..... phasma character.
  • Options
    I got both Poe and first order storm trooper. Would rather have had phasma though but I'm still happy
  • Options
    You could get it if you didn't late