Question - Do you get points in a raid for attacking the brutes?

ZRaider
42 posts Member
Question - Do you get points in a raid for attacking the brutes or are the points just generated from shots on the guard?

Replies

• BradBread
    113 posts Member
    Options
    Just the main baddie.
  • Options
    Answer - No.
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    No - This could create scenarii where some players could just easily kill many minions while leaving the Captain untouched. This would pump up their overall damage (and rewards) while they don't really participate in the Raid.
  • papnwors
    749 posts Member
    Options
    Sikho wrote: »
    No - This could create scenarii where some players could just easily kill many minions while leaving the Captain untouched. This would pump up their overall damage (and rewards) while they don't really participate in the Raid.

Agreed, yet the other side of the coin seems to be that no one wants to attack the pigs. Although I've seen the top guys saying this is the best phase for damage I can't see how without at least 2 dispellers.

• Dev_Str
    137 posts Member
    Options
    papnwors wrote: »
    Agreed, yet the other side of the coin seems to be that no one wants to attack the pigs. Although I've seen the top guys saying this is the best phase for damage I can't see how without at least 2 dispellers.

Easy. Use the right team. Stun one guard, kill the other, reduce turn meter on the chief, and focus him. He will make pop any guardian maybe once or twice in the fight. And because chief doesn't hit hard by himself, and doesn't eat your toons like the Rancor, you could easily solo this phase without the enrage.