Ground Hog Day

Battles seem to follow a set script, with little or (I think) no variation. So, for a given set of characters and a given set of opponents, if you follow the same attack sequence, your attacks will always have the same effect and the AI will always respond the same with little or (as it seems to me) no randomness. If you swap out a character, you get a different set of effects and responses from the game.

So if you are having difficulty with a particular battle, try a different sequence of attacks, or swap out a character. Wash, rinse and repeat until you win. It's a bit like Ground Hog Day.

All you need to do is figure out the algorithm and you've beaten the level. Which makes it do-able but just turns it into a chore. Not nearly as much fun as battling an intelligent opponent and random outcomes. I'm just saying.
Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side.

Replies

• Twyst3d
    58 posts Member
    Options
    Phil? Hey, Phil? Phil! Phil Connors? Phil Connors, I thought that was you!
    Hey, hey! Now, don't you tell me you don't remember me because I sure as heckfire remember you!
  • zerizut
    425 posts Member
    Options
    What would you do if you were stuck in one place and every day was exactly the same, and nothing that you did mattered?

That about sums it up for me.