Small Raid Overhaul needed-

I'm in a 50-team worldwide guild. A couple of things I think would really help teams like mine:
  1. Have the raid reset happen 24 hours after start, not just a set time matching the main guild owners. (Allows multi day tiers like tier 6 to favor different time zones plus prevents double-dipping raids where the raid starts just before the reset allowing a subset of the guild to have extra 5 attempts while the others sleep)
  2. We run the issue that tier 5 and lower are too easy. If we start a tier 5, many might not be able to join before its defeated. Easy solution-add a player clock between raids (like the arena timer between fights). So instead of doing 5 in a row - force them over a few hours to slow the raid down so all can be involved.
  3. Consider with easier tiers adding a player cap (so no 7-star level 80 toons in tier 3) - would both slow the raid down, but also encourage using some lesser toons much like the omega challenge did which was fun (granted it was class based, not capped)

Replies