Fairly new, need team strategy help

Bassmaster94
9 posts Member
edited January 2016
I have become addicted to the game since I downloaded it 3 weeks ago. I've gotten to the point where I struggle in most game modes; because I started playing and only focused on characters that I like. I've been able to maintain a rank of~175 in squad arena but I think that is just luck and need some pointers on developing a stronger team. I dont know much about the possibilities of synergies and what not. What would you do, who would you farm?
Player lvl 48
Starting 5
Leader lvl 48 Boba 4 star Gear lvl6
lvl 48 Phasma 4 star Gear lvl 5
lvl 48 Chewie 3 star gear lvl 6
lvl 48 JC 3 star gear lvl 4
lvl 48 Taila 3 star gear lvl 6

Others:
lvl 47 Resistance Trooper 3 star gear lvl 4
lvl 47 Opress 3 star gear lvl 5
lvl 47 Clone Srgnt 2 star gear lvl 4
lvl 47 Royal Guard 2 star gear lvl 5
lvl 44 Jawa 3 star gear lvl 4
lvl 42 IG86 1 star gear lvl 5
lvl 38 Stormtrooper 1 star gear lvl 3
lvl 33 Ewok scout 1 star gear lvl 3
lvl 22 FO TIE pilot 1 star gear lvl 3
lvl 12 URorrroror 4 star gear lvl 1
lvl 9 Dathca 4 star gear lvl 2

I will have Sidious and Tano in about a week or so; SORRY about this being long!! Any help is greatly appreciated!

Replies

• Options
    Make Phasma your leader, she will grant your team additional attacks, and farm Lumi shards to replace Jedi Consular. Chewie also isn't that good, so maybe farm a different tank or replace him with IG86 for now? I think he has good damage, although I've never used him personally. Chewie could be replaced with Luke who also has good health and much better damage. Hope this helps!
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • Options
    Thanks aspenstar!
  • Options
    Boba is not a good leader for that particular team.
    As mentioned put phasma in lead
    Then get Sid
    Lum
    And fill the other slots as you want.
    Boba is a very good option
    Maybe get old daka or dooku, leia if you can
  • Options
    I've started collecting shards for Lum, dooku, and daka but still am very low on them. Once I get Sid would incorporating S Opress be beneficial? Always have been a fan of the sith and their allies so I eventually want to have a solely sith team. Chewie is the only tank with high health and taunt abilities so he's going to be along for the ride.