QJG @ Gear 11? Worth doing?

Toxique
33 posts Member
Hi,

I'm sitting on one of,those Lvl 7 security upgrades and by using it I can take QJG to gear 11. Is there even an upgrade button to get me to gear 11? Has anyone taken him there and can tell me what kind of stat changes he picks up.

I wondering because that piece,can get multiple toons to Gear X but I can only pick one in the next foreseeable future.

Thks. Tox

Replies

• Onetime7979
    1012 posts Member
    Options
    Wow I cant even get my QGJ to gear 9 but Gear 11! The gap is to real
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    all I can say is that I wish I was in the position to have written your post.
  • McPot45
    133 posts Member
    Options
    do it and share the results plz
  • Onetime7979
    1012 posts Member
    Options
    ^ first QGJ to gear 11? be famous. post it aswell.
  • StarSon
    7460 posts Member
    Options
    Don't do it. I like your QGJ the way he is.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    ^ first QGJ to gear 11? be famous. post it aswell.

Hardly, multiple whales have him at gear 11 and his stats are already posted on sites like Swgoh.gg
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    Wait a week, I'll do it first.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    Options
    @InternetSwag wait since when are you in Jail? seems like alot of our good posters are being locked up... :neutral:
  • slickdealer
    1801 posts Member
    Options
    Let us know. I have the gear but not sure if I should use it.

I don't believe QGJ can equip any of the G11 stuff. He only gains around 3k protection and no stats?

I'm leaning towards ST Han instead.
  • Options
    Been about a week now. I have no idea what happened. If I'm locked up any longer I'm gonna developed Stockholm syndrome heh.

Anyways, OP, I'm definitely gonna use mine on QGJ because he's so good especially with the omega on his basic. So it's up to you, you can provide feedback if you do, I plan on raising st Han or RG after him.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Fher
    188 posts Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure there are a ton of QGJ 11 out there, from what I gather, the most he gets is 3k protection buffer. If you want to upgrade QGJ omega his basic, that's more worth it than wasting a droid caller that you can better give to Fives imo.
  • slickdealer
    1801 posts Member
    Options
    Fher wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure there are a ton of QGJ 11 out there, from what I gather, the most he gets is 3k protection buffer. If you want to upgrade QGJ omega his basic, that's more worth it than wasting a droid caller that you can better give to Fives imo.

QGJ doesn't need a droid caller for 11. Only needs it for g10.
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    Options
    He needs a caller for g9 needs a scanner for g10