Best Arena Squad Question?

If you could hand pick any squad of charcters to bring up to 7* and the best gear to run in the Arena. Who would be in your squad and why would that squad be the best?

Replies

• Ronon_Dex
    197 posts Member
    Options
    Old Ben (L)
    Leia
    Yoda
    Rey
    RG

I feel like I'd never lose with this. Too bad I'm f2p lol. AI doesn't always use Yoda properly, but I still think these 5 would be very annoying to face together.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    @Ronon_Dex
    Have you ever fought a Ben/Han team?
    You want switch that RG for Han. Trust me.
    And replace yoda with GS. Yoda is GREAT.
    But he defense is bad.
    This team would be 5 people ai can't mess up.
  • JustJeff66
    69 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I've been using the following and always stay top 10... This morning I switched QGJ for Lando so I'm still experimenting with this Squishy Squad of death

Ben(L)
    ST Han
    Leia
    Rey
    Lando

Lando does Great DPS with his AoE, enough to finish characters off after RG taunts (which I feel is almost better then dispelling his taunt)

and the ridiculous number of Dooku teams and their counter attacks from Lando's AoE really boost my TM with Han...
  • Ronon_Dex
    197 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Jetlife wrote: »
    @Ronon_Dex
    Have you ever fought a Ben/Han team?
    You want switch that RG for Han. Trust me.
    And replace yoda with GS. Yoda is GREAT.
    But he defense is bad.
    This team would be 5 people ai can't mess up.

Yes, actually I have, guy on my server wrecks with that Ben/Han combo... now you have me wondering why I didn't say Han instead of RG to begin with haha. Swapping Yoda for GS on defense, I'm definitely on board; makes total sense. Like we both said, AI can't use Yoda properly... like, at all lol. :/
  • Options
    So right now it would seem like the best squad would be

Old Ben (L)
    Storm Trooper Han
    GS
    Leia
    Rey

So why would this be the best team though? What would make them better than other Combos?
  • Options
    Han gains TM when he taunts and is hit, Ben gives TM when you dodge and gives 15% dodge

Leia can't be hit and does great if sporadic dmg
    Rey is just a beast and destroys
    GS is also great DPS, but this spot is interchangeable with many other DPS