Royal Guard vs Storm Trooper Han.

Which to on is better assuming they are both 7* with the best gear, and why is one better than the other?

Replies

• Amalthea
    691 posts Member
    Options
    They're different. I prefer RG, since Han is too easy to kill/stun.
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    RG.
  • Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    Options
    Depends entirely on your team. RG is easily tanker and a better protector and had high stun. Han on the other hand is a turn meter GOD if you have dps you want hitting more often taunt with Han and rest of team gets 20% turn meter when he gets hit... RG is better as a character Han is crazy with the right team
  • wisenuts
    561 posts Member
    Options
    use both , enjoy
  • Lcb12321
    188 posts Member
    Options
    I like them together... I I they're different enough to warrant both. Key is to trigger Han at the right time as it takes awhile to get back to using his taunt... RG on the other hand can go crazy at any time... With old Ben at lead and a healer things can get interesting... To go along with a strong attacker like Rey or 5s (Leia if u got her)

Healer eventually probly is less usefull than 2 strong attackers...

As I still don't condsider RG a true tank anyways...
  • Options
    It probably depends on the team. Han doesn't give as much protection because of his lower health and slower to activate and longer to cool down taunt, but he can give a ton of turn meter. RG gives very good protection and has a very nice stun, but does very little damage and isn't terribly useful under half health.
  • Options
    Han doesn't really force your enemy to change their tactics all that much, burn him down before he taunts or dispell it, then move on to your next target. RG on the other hand forces them to plan out their attacks so that they either a) avoid triggering a taunt by chipping away health from their target until it is just above 50% and then using someone like Rey to kill them in one hit or b) have a dispell ready for right after RG taunts. This stratagy is required for each member of your squad they wish to kill before actually killing RG, and while they do this RG will be stunning and slowing the enemy which is very annoying.

In my opinion both can be equally useful on offense, some even use both, but RG has more RNG on his side when placed on defense. He might land an important stun or taunt at the right time to give your dps another turn or two.
  • Options
    They both have their pluses and minuses. Some people choose to use both in arena. I like RG better than Han. RG's slow and stun chances are quite good. G8 is 70% potency, G9 is 110% potency and G10 it goes up to 150% potency. RGs turn meter gain when others take damage is helpful.

I see more RGs in arena than Hans.
    Bye Forums.
  • Gin
    37 posts Member
    Options
    I run them both and I love them. Make sure to have at least Gear 9 on Han though.
  • noizer
    86 posts Member
    Options
    Runing last month Han and now I will switch to RG. In offense I prefer Han, but in defense IA it will not avoid that some other toon dispels its taunt keeping silence, stun on those special characters like QGJ