Light side 8-A

Has anyone else had trouble with these hard battles? My team keeps getting mopped up by 10k plus hits

Replies

• Options
    try a no-Jedi team with dodge or stuns
    I did use a borrowed Barris for the + HP

I used a rebel team including Hoth Rebel Scout and ST Han for all the TM
  • K_G0sling
    839 posts Member
    Options
    If you're referring to 8-A HARD, then yes. Darth Maul is unruly. Pretty sure it's designed to be ridiculously hard for pace purposes.
  • Options
    Darth maul just 1hit my entire team, it's ridiculous
  • JediKQD
    19 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm having trouble with this one, as well. Will probably try again once I level up my toons. Yoda seems helpful by spreading around the foresight. I tried throwing a resistance team at Darth Maul, but after killing him, the remaining droids mop my team up. I tried targetting the droids first, but then Darth Maul does massive damage and goes again and again after a killing blow.
    Sigh.
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    I believe we will need non-Jedi team in this case... my team gets murked as well, don't even stand a chance.
  • Yadda_123
    187 posts Member
    Options
    Max squads here and have lost repeatedly to Maul. He comes out quick and one hits my entire squad, Jedi or not. Another unbalanced match in a long series of unbalanced matches. Ridiculous.
  • Options
    He was easy with rebels, and a borrowed Barris
  • Yaya
    3 posts Member
    Options
    I beat it with luminara as lead then i had yoda leia asohka and quigon with old ben as the sixth i used bens and luminaras evasion and got through it with 3 stars