Cantina madness

Jmvdmz
11 posts Member
Many people is getting crazy because they think the developers nerf the cantina drop rates. I haven't thinking about it until today, and honestly is not something to worry about, because even if they reduce the drop rates, mostly of the people posting that they expend 240 energy ( the standard investment for a regular f2p player) and didn't get anything, that people had just bad luck and that's why EA is deleting you post.

Replies

• Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    It really is just bad RNG. I haven't seen the issue. Not long term at least. I've had both hot and cold streaks. People just don't remember when they got 5 shards in a row.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    if you say it often enough, ppl willl eventually believe it has actually gone down >_<
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Yudoka wrote: »
    It really is just bad RNG. I haven't seen the issue. Not long term at least. I've had both hot and cold streaks. People just don't remember when they got 5 shards in a row.

Yesterday I got 8 straight Jawa shards, 'twas sweet.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    Yudoka wrote: »

Yesterday I got 8 straight Jawa shards, 'twas sweet.

Clearly EA bias :P

They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Options
    The last two days, I've had 20 RG shards drop. The three days before that, maybe 5 in total.
  • Options
    Read other people's response. RNG is RNG, the drop rate did not change.

Closing this.
This discussion has been closed.