Help with 7* Yoda

I cant beat tier 7 Yoda i tried 12 times why is is so insanely hard and why did they buff him? Heres is my squad

Lv 79 7* QJ
Lv 79 7* Lumi
Lv 79 7* JC
Lv 79 7* Eth
Lv 66 7* Ashoka

image_zpskkfvrgj2.png

Replies

• Options
    Any advice? (Other then get bariss, I dont have her and can't realistically get her to 7*s before yoda event ends)
  • Options
    Yes. Restart until Bariss is in his squad. Then attack the toon that ISNT Bariss or Yoda till he/she is red. Bariss will heal, taking health from herself and Yoda. Finish off that toon and start working on Barriss, till she is red. She will heal again, slicing Yoda in half. At that point, bum rush Yoda if you can finish him before Barriss cools down, or just make sure Bariss always has lower health so Yoda is hurt if she heals again. It also (of course) helps to have Bariss lead with lots of healers.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    I just got 7* myself just now

Tips:
    1. Make sure you get Yoda - Bariss *other*
    2. Kill *other*
    3. Put Bariss into deep red, she will then equalize, putting YODA into deep yellow
    4. Kill yoda
    5. Kill Bariss

My team
    Bariss(L), Lumi, JC, QGJ, Koth
  • Options
    Thank you ill try this
  • Options
    Barriss method is usually the easier method but I just did it today with JKG and Old Ben as his sidekicks. Don't waste your time on battles with Aayla or QGJ.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    @JerryFoote
    Just an FYI, it's still all RNG decided. You have to survive killing the *other* guy through at least one bariss equalize, and then make it to bariss red as well. It's purely RNG on whether Yoda decides if he wants to double tap someone and kill them instantly.

I had to run that type of attempt probably 8 times before it worked.
  • Options
    Whose is a better lead, in my situation

QJ - jedi have 25 speed
    Or
    Lumi - jedi have 14 evasion and heal for 6% of lumi health
  • Options
    I saw but everyone says use bariss and the advice is kind of useless theres no way for me to get bariss and get her to 7 in leas then 7 days ive gotten quite a bit of help here i did try looking at other threads
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Use Lumi lead not QGJ, the evasion will help as will the passive health regen. Speed doesn't matter cause Yoda will be fast enough to hit you multiple times.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    Lumi is a good second option to Bariss