Yoda Tier 7 bug with QGJ

Finity
309 posts Member
In tier 7 yoda, my QGJ has dispelled buffs with humbling blow. However, my squad does not get offense up. After some testing, I noticed that if I dispel tenacity up or a buff provided from the Yoda squad, lthen humbling blow does not grant offense up. However, if Yoda steals one of the buffs from my team, I can dispel that can get offense up.
Love SWGOH and want to keep it great! YouTube: Reality Skewed Gamers

Replies

• Options
    Wow. What a Humbling Blow to our ability to complete this challenge (pun intended)
  • HowardKleiner
    11 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I see the same thing but only when I use Humbling Blow on Yoda's allies. The offense up buff seems to work if you use Humbling Blow on Yoda although it seems hit or miss when it is only tenacity up. This also assumes he does not have foresight up.

Still a bug as it most certainly does dispel the buff on his allies but grants no offense up.
  • Options
    Yes, humbling blow is broken in regards to Yoda's tenacity up buff. Glad I'm not the only one to notice
  • Achaia
    20 posts Member
    Options
    Humbling Blow desperately needs to be fixed. C'mon.
  • Options
    Necessary character bugging out with his dispel...no 7* yoda for me
  • Options
    My team doesn't gain offence up even when he manages to dispell a positive effect that yoda has stolen from my team. And in one instance, my entire team got -50% offense.
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Options
    It's a random thing, I noticed sometimes you do get offensive up and sometimes not after succesfully dispelling an enemy buff (not only tenacity up). It's been reported 1000 times already btw.
  • Options
    Humbiling blow also not working on old bens deflection in arena