Vader

Cathy_19
15 posts Member
edited January 2016
Am I the only one whose darth vader is like holographic transparent? (In game)
Post edited by Cathy_19 on

Replies

• It's because he isn't unlocked yet!
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • In game
  • Ranivoos
    102 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    In game when they're blue it means its not unlocked yet. If you look in the achievement sections, you'll see thats how you get more Vader Shards. At this time, this is the only way to get it and Galaxy War.

And if you're real cathy_19, i'd suggest covering up the bewbs in your pic or you'll attract all the purvy nurds
  • It's because he died, that's his force spirit.

Just kidding, do you mean in battles?
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • It's probably a graphical glitch, my Vader turns into ghost Vader too
  • lol typical bbw
  • Look there's the proof 1zmpgua.jpg
  • That's cool! Be happy!
  • Jedi ghost Vader lol
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Hes special Cathy haha
  • I have Vader lvl 7 gear all lvl 5 attacks
  • That's cool be cooler if it was Darth Sidious would look like he's issuing order-66
  • So once you unlock Darth Vader from the Achievements, how many stars will he be? and will this unlock somewhere to farm? I am confused how some have him at higher stars when it seems to me he is only available in achievements, thanks.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Dark_Jedi wrote: »
    So once you unlock Darth Vader from the Achievements, how many stars will he be? and will this unlock somewhere to farm? I am confused how some have him at higher stars when it seems to me he is only available in achievements, thanks.
    Basic Vader is four stars. Achievements keep getting renewed with higher tiers after you get them, so you can keep repeating them to slowly get more shards for him and star up. It may also be possible to get him from cards, giving some people a boost with moving him along.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Rolf wrote: »
    Dark_Jedi wrote: »
    So once you unlock Darth Vader from the Achievements, how many stars will he be? and will this unlock somewhere to farm? I am confused how some have him at higher stars when it seems to me he is only available in achievements, thanks.
    Basic Vader is four stars. Achievements keep getting renewed with higher tiers after you get them, so you can keep repeating them to slowly get more shards for him and star up. It may also be possible to get him from cards, giving some people a boost with moving him along.

Thank you, but I doubt he is in packs, I could be wrong, hopefully others can chime in, so he starts out at 4, that is what I thought, and forgot that the achievements renew lol.

Thanks again
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    I've received Vader shards from bronzium
  • WhipiT
    591 posts Member
    Baal wrote: »

Not calling you a liar but are you sure? Because I am almost certain a developer during soft launch stated all Vader shards come from achievements. There isn't any other way. Of course maybe they patched it so you could. But I doubt it.
  • Whipit is right
  • WhipiT wrote: »
    Baal wrote: »

Not calling you a liar but are you sure? Because I am almost certain a developer during soft launch stated all Vader shards come from achievements. There isn't any other way. Of course maybe they patched it so you could. But I doubt it.

Well, yesterday I received one Vader shard for completing GW. That implies you can get shards for him outside of achievements.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    I also got a Vader shard through GW.
  • Yes GW is possible. But not bronzium packs.
  • I also got Vader shards from GW too. And yes I get the holographic Vader sometimes when doing battles. It's cool seeing a hologram do damage on an opponent. It's definitely a graphical glitch. Like when I'm selecting teams, and I have an empty figure box with only a lightsaber showing. No toon.