Isn't this suspicious ? Bot, Hack or What the ?

Anathien
107 posts Member
edited May 2016
Look at those screenshots please... he has even 7* gg. I understand he or she can be very rich and paid like thousands of dollars. but then who levels his or her unused chars to exact same level. than again you can say that it is a illness or something. but I have seen similar players like this one. and there is one more in the same server and one more in my friend's server.

1_zpspb1i0j2s.jpg
2_zpsr4z8ko4i.jpg
3_zpsakp8g89o.jpg
4_zpsdwizpx8u.jpg
5_zpsckj2gnbk.jpg

Replies

• Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options
    I did the same thing. I leveled all my characters in tiers while I worked on their gear. If you're working on the weaker toons and just gearing up their blues/greens, they don't need to be purple gear level. So it saves you credits/droids in the meantime. Once they're geared up to the purple mark, then you increase their level.
  • ChefHaze
    628 posts Member
    Options
    Nothing that says hack or cheat here. Some people just like things a certain way. OCD, but not a hack.
  • Options
    Naming and Shaming
    Naming and shaming those who you believe to be cheating is not permitted on the forum. It is not productive and does not expedite action taken against these players. Any references of this type will be removed. Instead, Report players directly for investigation information on how to do so can be viewed below.

Reporting potential cheaters
    If you want to report a potential cheater, please send a message to @CG_LucifersDaddy with details on why you think someone is cheating, your ally code and the name of the suspected cheater.
This discussion has been closed.