Exterminator needed

Seriously. There are so many bugs going on in combat. I just fought an arena battle where Fives countered 3 times. I'm used to that, I've adjusted to that possibility. The only problem is that he countered dooku's counter. Come on. This needs to be addressed.

Moreover, QGJ has so many issues its unbelievable. Humbling blow is supposed to dispel and grant offense up. Here are some of the numerous issues I have encountered with humbling blow over the last few weeks.
1. QGJ will successfully dispel the buff and not grant offense up.
2. QGJ will be dodged, but will still do damage, dispel the buff, and grant offense up.
3. QGJ will not dispel the buff, but will do damage and grant offense up.
4. QGJ will successfully dispel the buff, grant offense up, but do no damage.
5. QGJ will hit Savage and not dispel the buff. This one might be working as intended because he gets offense up when hit, but it doesn't make sense. There is a disadvantage to dispelling Savage over some other character. He will likely get turn meter and still have his buffs. (Sure you get offense up, but if another character has buffs its better to dispel them). This doesn't make sense in my opinion.

Dooku's, Lumi's, and Old Ben's leader abilities are messed up. (This is more of an issue for GW than for arena). Probably not in the way that most people would consider. For example, dodge rates between AI and user are suspect. It doesn't make sense for AI poggle led teams to get more dodges than User dooku led teams. Its so bad that using dooku lead on offense doesn't make sense, but using it on defense is incredibly powerful.