How long does it take to receive raid rewards?

My guild finished a raid 2 days ago, but I have not yet earned the rewards. I was #12 on the leaderboard for the guild, so I know I should have something. Is this an issue or will it come soon?

Replies

• Options
    they are normally delivered shortly after the raid finishes. sometimes you need to force close the client and restart, and it can, in some cases, take several hours.

i have never heard of an instance of more than one day though, i'd suggest contacting customer support.
  • Options
    I usually get the reward within 10 minutes of finishing the raid
  • Options
    Thanks for the input! I have spoken with the rest of my guild and they have not gotten their rewards either, save for one or two members.
  • Options
    Usually 60 minutes after for me. There's a countdown to rewards payout on the battle screen, just under damage dealt.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Have you restarted the app? if I don't get mine immediately after the 1 hr timer I reboot and they show up
  • Options
    Mine never shows up the first time I open the app after payout. I always have to open the app, close it down, and then reopen the app to see the rewards.
  • Options
    Well, there is an hour countdown, with finalizing results. You should get the rewards in your mailbox after that hour. I always have to restart the client, to get the rewards.
  • Tane
    26 posts Member
    Options
    Unless you're me and get the bug that doesn't give you anything.
  • Options
    I've rebooted the app multiple times but there still is nothing. Maybe @EA_Jesse can help?
  • Options
    3-4 days later and still nothing...
  • Onetime7979
    1012 posts Member
    Options
    Usually 60 minutes after for me. There's a countdown to rewards payout on the battle screen, just under damage dealt.

^

what he said
  • Options
    I don't know if this changes anything, but my guild started another raid moments after we finished this one. So I didn't get to see the countdown.