Stealth and Stun

If a character is stunned, how is it still able to dodge? If a character is stealthed, should that also not be an automatic dodge? Stealth seems pointless to me because characters still attack them. And in addition how does the Rancor dodge when he's trapped under a door?

Replies

• Options
    Stealth simply means they can't be directly targeted. But I'm with you on the trapped rancor. Also the door control. How can it dodge? Or deflect? These are the things I think about.
  • BradBread
    113 posts Member
    Options
    If a character is stunned, how is it still able to dodge? If a character is stealthed, should that also not be an automatic dodge? Stealth seems pointless to me because characters still attack them. And in addition how does the Rancor dodge when he's trapped under a door?

Stealth seemed pointless to me too... And then I discovered Teebo on the pigs. <3 stealth
  • Options
    BradBread wrote: »

Stealth seemed pointless to me too... And then I discovered Teebo on the pigs. <3 stealth

The pigs ignore stealth when I have teebo leading....
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Sirkuce
    22 posts Member
    Options
    Starjumper wrote: »

it is not the stealth which is helping you it is stealth compared with his basic ;)
  • Options
    Sirkuce wrote: »

it is not the stealth which is helping you it is stealth compared with his basic ;)

So he means he loves TM reduction/manipulation? That's fine. Thought I was missing out on something.
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • BradBread
    113 posts Member
    Options

Exactly. It's all about controlling that TM. My team isn't even close to max (Teebo 7*, chirpa 6*, ES, EE, and Rey all at 5*. All gear 8 except chirpa at 9) and they were still able to beat about 650k out of him before he enraged.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options

So he means he loves TM reduction/manipulation? That's fine. Thought I was missing out on something.

Some things are weird in it. Yoda doesn't always gain foresight on basic which is weird. Turn Meter reduction rarely works but will sometimes. Many attacks are dodged and deflected.

IMO a huge monster like this is not a fast mover making dodge non sense in this. What is he deflecting attacks with his body? Deflect makes no sense if you are not holding a light sabre.