Fix the game!

I've been playing this game chronically for two months now and I'm finally at the end of my rope. Ever sine EA let their interns make an update back in 4/14 this game has become a joke. It's inherently flawed and it just isn't fun to play anymore. How, after all the time and money I've put into the game, can I get beat by a team that is over 2k less in power than me and below all my ability levels? I'll tell you how; they dodged over half my turns with a Dooku lead that supposed to only grant 15% evasion. My team has 4 7* toons and 1 6* and I get beat, with 3 toons still standing, by a 4* Dooku? Really? What's the point of gearing and staring up your toons if it doesn't pay off? We only get 5 attempts in arena unless we spend crystals, and you steal one of my attempts by cheating me? Well, my middle finger is up to all the devs of this game as the force is weak with them. Games are supposed to be fun and rewarding, they aren't supposed to drive you crazy and make you go all Kylo Ren on the control panel. I'm proud to say that I actually, finally, deleted the app and will never be apart of what was once an awesome, but is now a horrible, game. I feel sorry for anyone who continues to be apart of this game. See ya, and I wouldn't wanna be ya!

Replies

• Options
    As i"m forced by the support to use the forum which is not in my mother tongue i have to try it in my bad englisch.
    Fix the game sounds as if were right here. My problem is the bug or whatever that occured around the last big update through which lot of players were able to farm gear in a short period of time in the normal fights. THose gear is now only available as direct and indirect raid reward and it will take month to get the amount needed. Before this #%&÷×#$$ update i used to be top 20 arena. Now i can be happy if i manage to get top 100. That does not only brings along a lot of frustration but a daily loss of chrytals, too.
    As i got no proper answer from the support concerning a fix or a reward for those player who were not able to use this bug, i rated the game in playstore lowest possible..

Following my last Mail to the support that has not been answered yet. Give it to someone who understands german and FIX THE GAME!

"Hallo,

Wovon ich die ganze Zeit spreche ist doch nicht die Schwierigkeit, sondern dass eben das Spielgleichgewicht bereits zerstört wurde.
    Und zwar dadurch dass diverse Spieler einen Bug vor dem Update nutzen konnten, um items zu bekommen, mit denen sie ihre Charaktere upgraden konnten in einer Form und Geschwindigkeit, für die andere jetzt mehrere Monate brauchen.
    Gegen diese Spieler mit ihren gedopten Charakteren hat man nun in der Arena kaum eine Chance. Des weiteren erschweren sie natürlich auch den galaktischen Krieg und ausserdem können sie ebenso die raids effektiver bewerkstelligen und bekommen auch hier weiter bessere items.
    Das ist der Grund warum ich mich aufrege. Ich will keinen unfairen Vorteil oder ein Spielungleichgewicht zu meinen Gunsten.
    Ich will einfach nur, dass das Gleichgewicht wieder hergestellt wird und mir zudem mein entstandener Schaden ersetzt wird, den ich durch den updateinduzierten Bug erlitten habe bzw seitdem weiterhin tag für Tag erleide."