Yoda Tier 7 is doable but need to pick opponent

JEDI_BALLATOHT
14 posts Member
edited May 2016
After trying 100 times and being lucky i just got Yoda in Tier 7.

What i have in my squad?

Lumi - Lead
QGJ
JC
Ahsoka
Eeth Koth

First, i tried to search for a doable fight with Yoda. I waited Barris and Jedi Knight Guardian or Anakin to be Yoda's allied.

Once i have that opponent, i tried to kick **** Barris first hitting her until she got red, save QGJ third skill so that you can use it once Yoda steal the health from Lumi.

Wait for Barris to use her heal, if you can notice yoda's life will be deducted by 1/4 of his life. 2eob2bd.png
Once you have that chance, hit yoda as fast as you can and of course always save JC and Lumi health regen. It is always important that you toons health will be in always best form so that old yoda will not kill all your toons at once.

I believe this is your best chance to kill yoda and of course have faith in luck!

May the luck be with you!:D

Replies

• Options
    you're a good guy
  • Options
    no joke, what a thoughtful thread
  • Options

Lumi - Lead
    QGJ
    JC
    Ahsoka
    Eeth Koth

What are their levels, stars, abilities, and gear?
  • Options
    Starbelly wrote: »

Lumi - Lead
    QGJ
    JC
    Ahsoka
    Eeth Koth

What are their levels, stars, abilities, and gear?

All of them are 7* Gear VIII Level 78.

• Stefanton
    5 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Just to help those trying to finish off Tier 7 Today - I was actually able to win it on my first try. Which was different from winning tier 6 a week ago which took many tries. Here was my strategy:

Group: Luminara (lead), Obi-Wan, Jedi Consular, Asokha Tano, Eeth Koth
    Level: All at level 73
    Gear: Most Tier 8.5 (the five being how many slots within tier 8 i have earned)
    Ability: mix of 6 and 7
    • Yoda was supported by QuiGon and Plo Kloon.
    • I actually ignored the supporters and focused strictly on Yoda.
    • Heal as soon as he knocked any significant life down Consular healing is more effective so Yoda cannot steal the Heal over time buff.
    • I landed 1 Ability Block Buff on Yoda at the beginning with Obi-Wan (this was probably what allowed me to win).
    • Right before Yoda Died he knocked out obi-wan, which gave me a huge set of buffs for the 4 survivors, and so i knocked him out with 2 more hits.
    • The remaining 2 supporters went down easily after that (i just turned on Auto) and watched them fall.

I could not believe he died after one try. Maybe they nerfed him?
  • Options
    Stefanton wrote: »
    I could not believe he died after one try. Maybe they nerfed him?

Read the developer updates and you'll find your answer. Also, there was a huge uproar about him being nerfed, I'm surprised you didn't see it.
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    LOL

I got mine last nite, here was my "strategy" to do it:

Hit, enter to play the challenge, then I used that cool looking "auto" button in the upper left corner of the screen*

*Special note: only press it once!!! Just once.... and then wait.

I'm sure if you use this secret strategy it will work for you too!!!
  • Options
    Sadly i waited for yoda event so long... i did 7* challenge first day (that hard version) and it was challenging... i am happy that i have it and i am happy that he wasnt cheap.... but that new nerf totaly destroyed this event in my eyes... this time of event i did 6* and 7* challenge and j wiped even at 6* because i thinked that there will not be needed strategy... and now its nearly auto play doable