It feels so good

BOBAFEDUP
67 posts Member
edited May 2016
To get yoda from 0* to 7* in 30 minutes, doesn't it people?? Doesn't it? :)

Replies

• Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    People will hate you for this.
  • Options
    Baldo wrote: »

Well I hate complainers too.
  • Options

Well I hate complainers too.

YAY! Let's all hold hands in a big circle and hate each other!
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • BOBAFEDUP
    67 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    YAY! Let's all hold hands in a big circle and hate each other!

Dude, I'm so down dude.
  • Options
    Oh really? What party did you use? What levels? What gear?
  • Options
    good ole barris lead jc qgj lumi ahsoko against aayla and lumi minions
  • Yadda_123
    187 posts Member
    Options
    HerrDrFunk wrote: »
    Oh really? What party did you use? What levels? What gear?

I'm guessing he used his imagination and made the whole thing up.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Seems like you're rubbing it in people's faces. These people have farmed these toons for months and are having serious troubles with this event.

They also wait nearly a month each time for a chance to get him. It is around 25 million credits to get 5 toons up there not even counting the gear, ability mats and shard farming that went into this.

Congrats on your Yoda but I doubt you actually pulled it off in 30 minutes. First off why wouldn't you have done any of the tiers before hand?

Either you did not have 5 Jedi at 2* and some how miraculously farmed 5 to 7* in 21 days or you went nuts on chromium's but the gear is still not there.

Something is wrong with this story people, keep working on Yoda, It will come.

PS Don't smash your phone/tablet :). Happy Gaming!!
  • Options
    Seems like you're rubbing it in people's faces. These people have farmed these toons for months and are having serious troubles with this event.

They also wait nearly a month each time for a chance to get him. It is around 25 million credits to get 5 toons up there not even counting the gear, ability mats and shard farming that went into this.

Congrats on your Yoda but I doubt you actually pulled it off in 30 minutes. First off why wouldn't you have done any of the tiers before hand?

Either you did not have 5 Jedi at 2* and some how miraculously farmed 5 to 7* in 21 days or you went nuts on chromium's but the gear is still not there.

I gave my support yesterday to make it easier since the cries came out, this morning there was an announcement that it isnt harder and they only made yodas stats visible so i guess all those whiners just have to l2p after all. It was easy at lvl 70 cap and if the announcement is true(as it should) event should be very easy so ppl must be using wrong strategy against him of that im sure.
  • BOBAFEDUP
    67 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

Nah I did 4 star during the last yoda event and then grinded shards for barriss ahsoko and jc. You can doubt me all you want but it was not hard at all and completed them fairly fast. Took about 8-9 tries at the most.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options

I gave my support yesterday to make it easier since the cries came out, this morning there was an announcement that it isnt harder and they only made yodas stats visible so i guess all those whiners just have to l2p after all. It was easy at lvl 70 cap and if the announcement is true(as it should) event should be very easy so ppl must be using wrong strategy against him of that im sure.

It was not easy at Level 70 if it was easy for you at level 70 you got a very good RNG @Nortikka_aikarajuu
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options

Nah I did 4 star during the last yoda event and then grinded shards for barriss ahsoko and jc. You can doubt me all you want but it was not hard at all and completed them fairly fast. Took about 8-9 tries at the most.

I don't doubt it can be done in 30 minutes. I just did not think you took him from 0-7* in one shot.
  • Options
    It's not like I didn't try hard or anything, I'm ftp and grinded just like everyone else. it took me months as well since before and after the first time yoda appeared
  • Options

It was not easy at Level 70 if it was easy for you at level 70 you got a very good RNG @Nortikka_aikarajuu

Yoda hit like a wet noodle imo so just couldnt die back then and he wasnt fast when you didnt give him tm, but ofc hard to tell what others have been through. Had 5 lvl70 g8( jkg G9) with barris so i had lots of hp, which i guess helped a lot.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    It's not like I didn't try hard or anything, I'm ftp and grinded just like everyone else. it took me months as well since before and after the first time yoda appeared

@BOBAFEDUPWITCHOASS Of course I just thought you meant you had no previous progression on the event which struck me as odd because more people would at least try it.
  • BOBAFEDUP
    67 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I never said it was first try @baldo, I had him technically at 0* with 100/145, did tier 5 and 6 first try and 7 in about 9 tries.
  • Options
    I never said it was first try @baldo, I had him technically at 0* with 100/145, did tier 5 and 6 first try and 7 in about 9 tries.

Well that explains it :), i didnt think it would be impossible in 30mins but if you only did t7 this time i guess thats pretty easy to do ;)
  • Options
    Please take your bull **** somewhere else.
  • Options
    Congrats on beating Yoda at 7 star.

But it really doesn't help when you make a post about it with the intention to provoke those who are struggling with the challenge still.

Closing this thread.
This discussion has been closed.