Luke or Kylo?

i just unlocked a 3* luke and upgraded him to 4* and want to know since i would farm him with kylo which i didn't unlock yet and is wondering is he better? i would unlock 5* luke most lickly before i even get 4* kylo. i was going to pair him with 5*JC 4*Phasma 4*HK 4*Sid all except Hk are gear 6 witch hk is gear 7. lastly would luke make a good leader?

Replies

• Time
    293 posts Member
    Options
    Luke's tenacity leadership is good and he hits hard. Luke works really well with sids leader ability but if you are using phasma or someone else's leader ability there are better hero's for his role.
  • Options
    Time wrote: »
    Luke's tenacity leadership is good and he hits hard. Luke works really well with sids leader ability but if you are using phasma or someone else's leader ability there are better hero's for his role.

I can agree here. I haven't tried his tenacity buff yet but he hits hard, especially paired with Sid. He's kind of a hit really hard character with decent health.
  • Options
    I love my Kylo. I never farmed luke so I can't compare. Kylo is pretty much just a better version of Sid imo.
  • Options
    Any other opinions here? I have Luke and Kylo at 5*. I have a 7* Sidious led team. Currently working on Poggle too. Who's the more dangerous attacker to invest in - Luke or Kylo?
  • Options
    Kylo Ren errr day