BlueSquad recruiting - Level 65+ Tier 4 raids

T_Bomb
1 posts Member
Looking for active players who contribute daily to the coin bank, want to share strategies, do a little friendly competing and shoot the bull. Currently at 35/50. If you have 8-10 4* or higher toons, you can compete here. The more players we get, the more coins we make, and the more often we can RAID!
Ally T-Bomb 696-248-544 for invite.

Replies

• T_Bomb
    1 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for active players who contribute daily to the coin bank, want to share strategies, do a little friendly competing and shoot the bull. This guild is primarily for F2P players. Currently have a solid and loyal membership of 35/50. If you have 8-10 4* or higher toons, you can compete here. The more players we get, the more coins we make, and the more often we can RAID!

Leader: T-Bomb 696-248-544
    Some Officers:
    Michael Wolski - 764-993-619
    Kai - 113-597-615
    Xander Kleez - 751-462-456

Ally any one of us and leave any current guild you're in and you'll get an invite. No difficult vetting process, no forms to fill out... just play, contribute to guild bank coins and have fun.
  • Cali
    1 posts Member
    Options
    This is Cali from your guild. Somehow my entire game reset. Can anyone still see me as a guild member or know how i can get any of my progress back? Please and thank you