Grand Mof Tarkin Ultimate Firepower turn meter reduction not working

Slayer
46 posts Member
I'm extremely disappointed with this toon. I almost have him at 7* with a level 7 Ultimate Firepower, gear 8 and have only seen his turn meter reduction work once. He definitely does NOT have a 45% chance of removing 60% of the opposing team's turn meters. Please fix this issue.

Replies

• Cythis
    273 posts Member
    Options
    He need more potency, many have been asking for him and Veers to be reworked for a while now.
  • Options
    I agree, wasted my time taking him to 7* and level 8 gear thinking he would be a great lead for my team with his ultimate firepower and Intimidation Tactics. Neither ever seem to take affect and now he sits on the bench as a waste.
  • Slayer
    46 posts Member
    Options
    EA made a big deal of adding him to the Arena Store and he doesn't work correctly. Please make this right and fix this toon EA!
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    Options
    I think it's a Potency issue. I know it sure does not see to hit often. :/
  • Baobao99
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Ya he needs a major upgrade. I tried to use intimation tactics and usually only zero to one will stick. Also, there is nothing ultimate about Ultimate firepower. It is more like an ultimate flop. It's weak in damage and the reduction in turn meter effect doesn't work. Since he's slow and doesn't have a lot of hp, I would expect this skills to be good. Major disappointment. I'm shocked that people had to pay for this character before.
    Post edited by Baobao99 on
  • Slayer
    46 posts Member
    Options
    I only took him to 7* because I pulled him from a chromium pack. I really hope they fix him soon he is worthless.
  • Options
    He was kinda like Chewy. Really great in 4-5* range but left behind once gears got high