My team, first time rank#1 reward

7*sidious 7*luminara 7*asajj 5*phasma 6*han
Screenshot_2016_01_02_17_59_43.jpgScreenshot_2016_01_02_18_00_23.jpgScreenshot_2016_01_02_18_03_32.jpg

Replies

• Options
    Congrats man! I see you have a fully geared Dathcha. What's his AOE and regular attack damage?
    Thanks
  • Options
    Congrats man! I see you have a fully geared Dathcha. What's his AOE and regular attack damage?
    Thanks

He is not good. His AOE only got 35% ability block chance i highly recomand ig 88 his 65%
  • Options
    Josepp wrote: »
    Thanks

He is not good. His AOE only got 35% ability block chance i highly recomand ig 88 his 65%

I have an epic 88 already. I'm looking for another good AOE character besides Sid and 88. Any recommendations?

• Options
    Thanks

I have an epic 88 already. I'm looking for another good AOE character besides Sid and 88. Any recommendations?

Vader
  • Options
    Got #1 again today too. I started off the battle getting critted and double stunned by dooku, and basically most of my team had like 20-30% health after sid and kylo's aoe was finished. I somehow pulled through dooku's 100% bonus attacks and crits, though, I did get lucky destroying sid with a luke crit though.
    Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.
  • Options
    Heronmar wrote: »
    Thanks

Vader

I love Vader, it's just that he is not farmable.

• Options
    Screenshot_2016_01_02_17_59_43.jpgScreenshot_2016_01_02_18_00_23.jpgScreenshot_2016_01_02_18_03_32.jpg

Congratulations.

Is Ahsoka Tano or Asajj Ventress good?

I don't know which one is better to develop between Robot Pack or Sister Pack...or other characters.
  • Options
    Thanks

I think Kylo is a good choice when you farm him to 6 7 star
  • Options
    Yodavader wrote: »

Congratulations.

Is Ahsoka Tano or Asajj Ventress good?

I don't know which one is better to develop between Robot Pack or Sister Pack...or other characters.

They are very slow and can be easily killed in the first round unless you have tank like poe or han. But asajj's healing ability works better especially against poggle's buff. Asoka's health drops quickly when someone of your team get killed. And Asajj's normal attack has chance to stun enemy. I use Dooku against jedi team and asajj against droid team