Raid rewards bug

I posted this in general discussion but never got a solution:

My guild finished a raid 2 days ago, but I have not yet earned the rewards. I was #12 on the leaderboard for the guild, so I know I should have something. Is this an issue or will it come soon?

It's been 3 days and still don't have anything. Please help.

Replies

• Options
    5 days and still nothing.
  • Options
    I have the same and cant start tiers, did you ever solve it ?
  • Options
    Daje_0 wrote: »
    I have the same and cant start tiers, did you ever solve it ?

I never did solve it, I just moved on. I've been getting rewards normally now but I never got those rewards.
  • Options
    They will ignore you until you go away, I was so excited when they said they read the forums and are listening to us, what a joke! If they really listen to us we would get some type of feedback or response, but if you look at this section, not one of these threads have been answered, now that speaks volumes. The last update they talked about all the key issues being addressed except the real issue of credit crunch. Wish we could fight back in some way, but we as their customers mean very little to them. Maybe we as players could do our own charity event to raise money to send them to customer service school and basic coding so there wouldn't be soooooooo many issues when they roll out new stuff before fixing the already mounting amount of broken stuff.