Every other day

Maybe switch Galactic War to every other day and have double rewards for each node? That would free up some time for us and make it out to be less of a grind. Or even twice a week like the challenges are? Just as long as the rewards match up, that would make me happy, how about everyone else?

Replies

• ZarLatho
    690 posts Member
    Options
    You want to restrict how often I play GW each week because you haven't got the time to do it yourself?
  • Options
    A lot of people (including me) think that GW takes too much time. And yes I have a life so I don't have the extra 2 hours every day to stare at a screen.
  • ZarLatho
    690 posts Member
    Options
    The old "I have a life" gambit.
  • Options
    GW S*U*C*K*S.....it was better before the bean counters got involved. MILK IT D-B^&S
  • SteelersCA
    216 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    On the last 5 nodes I have faced 4 F in WHALE teams with LEIA and RG.....GIVE ME A F IN BREAK... THIS S*U*C*K*S AND SO DO YOU FOR MAKING THIS ****. GO A HEAD AND BAN ME.....BURY THE TRUTH. you will most likely delete this so prospects won't see what money grubbing )*&(*& you are........ Give me a break....
  • Options
    This is what I faced on the last node: After my bench was decimated. How do you sleep at night?

****_zpsxdkr7qjp.jpg
  • Options
    TOTAL F IN WHALE.......FIX THIS BULL.