Leia Aurodiums

Ello_Asty
562 posts Member
Chromiums are great for when you are first starting out. I've been playing for months and have spent enough to unlock the aurodiums. The only characters I might want to spend money for are Leia and Rex. Thus, chromiums would be a horrible gamble for me. Horrible.

It seems to me that you realize this problem when releasing new characters. No reason to spend more on chromiums, so make an aurodium for them. Rex was aurodium for a short time and now he's gone. I cannot get more shards for either of these (Leia/Rex), not reasonably at least. Please consider implementing an aurodium where you get to choose the character you want. This might go a long ways to increasing revenues amongst your more veteran customers.
☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi

Replies

• BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    Options
    She is a pretty common drop in Chromes.

that being said I would LOVE to be able to choose my toon in AU! :)
  • Ello_Asty
    562 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I understand that she is a pretty common drop, but so are a variety of other 2* chars that I already have in my library. I could still mathematically go many, many chromiums consecutively not getting any Rex/Leia shards.

As a matter of fact, I've stopped buying chromiums because 1-I have never gotten a single Leia/Rex shard and 2-raid only gear in shipments is taking those crystals instead.

I feel they are missing potential revenue as I know I am not the only one who would spend on a Leia/Maul/Rex/etc but would not gamble on chromiums for a single character.
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi