Who to pick up from shipments?

https://swgoh.gg/u/shizzaren/collection/

So atm I'm using HK,86,88,GS,QGJ for arena which is pretty good, switching in darth maul instead of QGJ for jedi teams. I'm wondering whether to farm lumi or poggle in GW, whether to farm JE or Rey in guild shipments, and whether to farm IG-88 or HK-47 or something else in arena.

Replies

• Options
    Bump
  • Options
    I am going rey. Question: how to obtain guild shop curreny?
  • Options
    Lumi and Rey should be priorities. Rey is the best character in the game, and Lumi will make GW infinitely easier. For Arena shipments, my only reccomendation is that you fully 7* one character before moving to the next. So pick whichever character you use that is your favorite and max him.
  • Options
    Lumi and Rey should be priorities. Rey is the best character in the game, and Lumi will make GW infinitely easier. For Arena shipments, my only reccomendation is that you fully 7* one character before moving to the next. So pick whichever character you use that is your favorite and max him.

I agree with this unless the character you are farming is Rey. I have seen countless reports of her popping up only sporadically. Which is the boat I'm in. So much so that I am sitting on over 5000 guild coins to use towards her shards. But I can't because they pop maybe once every other day. So I split between her and resistance trooper. Since I'm trying to build a resistance team.
  • Naugrin
    686 posts Member
    Options
    Normally I would say rey for guild but you DO have lots of droids for je to play with...tough call.
  • Options

I agree with this unless the character you are farming is Rey. I have seen countless reports of her popping up only sporadically. Which is the boat I'm in. So much so that I am sitting on over 5000 guild coins to use towards her shards. But I can't because they pop maybe once every other day. So I split between her and resistance trooper. Since I'm trying to build a resistance team.

how is the resistance team going for you? I'm trying to build one and it is taking a long time. What characters are you using?
  • Options

That blows man. I was originally farming only Ima Gun-Di in the guild shop, so I had almost 4000 coins saved up because he showed up so rarely. I now have about 500 because I started buying Rey in there 3 days ago. She has showed up every other refresh I think.
  • Options
    Naugrin wrote: »
    Normally I would say rey for guild but you DO have lots of droids for je to play with...tough call.

^agree with this guy^

To the OP: I'm not playing this game to be #1 in arena, I am playing more to build squads that I think are really cool (empire rn). Decide how you want to approach the game first and then decide. If you like your droids go for JE. Rey may be great, but if you don't care about being meta and getting #1 than you don't need to bother.