Can we get duplicate 5s in every party already?

Kosar
84 posts Member
Seriously, only seeing 5s appear once in every single party is disheartening. Unless we can get 2, 3, or even 5 of 5s in every party I fear for this game's future. Until we get unleashed so we can all run 5 versions of 5s in every party, he's never going to live up to his name (both 5 and being a clone), and this game will collapse quickly. Forget guild rewards, and dodge, and rng, and gears, the true problem is only seeing one of him in every arena and GW match. When will this game live up to its potential and put him in every shop, on every farm node, and drop shards for him in every chrome and bronze and aurodium card with whatever other characters we don't want to use because he is the only future. I was going to make this a poll, but it would only get 100% votes for more 5s anyway. Let's get on this, devs.

Replies

• Ducy
    22 posts Member
    Options
    So did he pwn your arena rank or your gw?
  • Options
    Just be glad there is no stacking stuns
  • Options
    While we are at it, let's just allow multiples of Rey. She's so OP that everyone has her in Squad Arena. Might as well give the hard core players a chance to have her twice :)
  • Options
    Is 5's the new noob slayer? RIP Dooku
  • Options
    Use 5 royal guard. Stuuuuuuuuuuun!
  • Options
    Dooku was never the main man. Waiting in the wings was always Old Ben Kenobi. The true Lord of the Dodge. Adapt or die.
  • Metainventer
    169 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Is 5's the new noob slayer? RIP Dooku
    Lol.
    Dooku was never the main man. Waiting in the wings was always Old Ben Kenobi. The true Lord of the Dodge. Adapt or die.
    Profoundly said.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Fives still has fear factor going for him but human controlled GS or Daka are better in the typical team than fives.
  • Options
    Fives is murdering me in GW more than anywhere else. He has soooo much protection, and sooo much HP. Combined with what must be about 90% counter. ITs crazy. I do have him myself but not geared or lvled yet.

He will be as soon as I get Yoda caught up. Surely is frustrating but there has to be a counter to his counter, right?
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Don't leave him until last. Knock out the two DPS but leave the two others like the healer, or support toon.

Then stun fives, use foresight to attack with Rey, RP or Yoda, use assist attacks. Then have your other guys who are weak or use basics attack the other toons.

Another option is put in Han, taunt, attack fives and watch the meter roll in. This only works once in GW unless you can get a Barris heal in.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Options
    5555s is ok.
    The old men with beards and the young peasant girl with the strangely educated accent are the real ballbusters.

If 5555s is beating you, singlehandedly, all you need is some more gear or levels. Not a couple new toons.
  • Usho
    586 posts Member
    Options
    LastJedi wrote: »
    5555s is ok.
    The old men with beards and the young peasant girl with the strangely educated accent are the real ballbusters.

If 5555s is beating you, singlehandedly, all you need is some more gear or levels. Not a couple new toons.

+111 and chicken duck woman thing hiding behind the beard of love
  • Options
    Rex, 5s, boba, and clone Sargent, that's four copies of 5s already we don't need any more of him murdering your GW team.