Potency needs looked at and reworked!

I've been going over some characters stats and how they have been performing in Galactic war and Arena. There are several characters I've been working on and using that need to be looked at because their abilities are simply being resisted time and time again!

Magmatrooper 7%
Grand Moff Tarkin 9%
IG-88 0%
Darth Sidious 0%

The characters about are at least G8 and have very little chance of landing their abilities landing on the opposition! I understand this is not a complete list of characters that need their potency stat looked at, but is somewhere you could start!

Thanks.

Replies

• Options
    Ace007kcmo wrote: »
    I've been going over some characters stats and how they have been performing in Galactic war and Arena. There are several characters I've been working on and using that need to be looked at because their abilities are simply being resisted time and time again!

Magmatrooper 7%
    Grand Moff Tarkin 9%
    IG-88 0%
    Darth Sidious 0%

The characters about are at least G8 and have very little chance of landing their abilities landing on the opposition! I understand this is not a complete list of characters that need their potency stat looked at, but is somewhere you could start!

Thanks.

Bump!
    I use both Magmatrooper and GMT in GW and challenges and their specials get resisted every time! Not sure I've ever seen GMT's ever land and that's not a joke.
    Now that the TM powers can be resisted, CG\EA need to look into this. Premium characters should work, you would think.
  • Options
    Yep! ^
  • Options
    Definitely an issue that you give characters special abilities that have close to zero chance of landing. Some of the potency values get slightly better with gear level, but because gear is now next to impossible to get, these characters will never get utilized.
  • Options
    100% agree! There's no reason a character who can apply an effect should have such a low potency. I was very displeased with sidious after the armor update.
  • Options
    Watch, the new clone will have like 200% potency and his aoe will land 100% of the time!!