Lobot

HB0MBZ
190 posts Member
I'm F2p and I just got Lobot to gear 9. One of the easiest people to gear I think. I never once farmed any of his equipment, they were all left over or bought shipment gear with credits.

Oh the only thing is he's a nightmare to farm.
Only has 2 hard nodes and is currently a 5* gear 9. Ohhh the irony.....

Replies

• Options
    What team would you even use him in?
  • Options
    Lobot has a cleanse like akbar, you can use him for phase 1 of the raids.
  • HB0MBZ
    190 posts Member
    Options
    I started farming him for speed meta but he actually wrecks in raids. You can cause defense down so all your other members do more damage and he has a dispelled that gains him quick TM if you have a few droids on your team. Just having him on my team I went from 4-500k to 100k in phase 1.

That's with Poggle(L), ig86, ig88, Lobot, lumi.
  • Algren
    306 posts Member
    Options
    He looks promising with omega on his special, remove buffs, heal, and give droids 50% tm. I've been farming him for a long time, he is poor but I'm stubborn. 6* atm, g9 so can finally use in t6 raids. Ill find a role for him somewhere
  • xxakortsxx
    102 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I have lobot 5 star level 66 gear 8. He is absolute trash for me. Im guessing you guys farmed him so much you cant accept that he sucks but honestly hes so bad. Low health, low attack, low speed. That pretty much says it all. Yes he can cast defense down and remove buffs but he cant do much of anything else unfortunately
  • Algren
    306 posts Member
    Options
    xxakortsxx wrote: »
    I have lobot 5 star level 66 gear 8. He is absolute **** for me. Im guessing you guys farmed him so much you cant accept that he sucks but honestly hes so bad.

Oh yes, he is utter garbage, but I started so shall finish and hope that I can do SOMETHING with him :,)
  • HB0MBZ
    190 posts Member
    Options
    xxakortsxx wrote: »
    I have lobot 5 star level 66 gear 8. He is absolute trash for me. Im guessing you guys farmed him so much you cant accept that he sucks but honestly hes so bad. Low health, low attack, low speed. That pretty much says it all. Yes he can cast defense down and remove buffs but he cant do much of anything else unfortunately

Sadly you are very right. I will still farm him though because I already wasted to much time into him
  • HB0MBZ
    190 posts Member
    Options
    Algren wrote: »
    He looks promising with omega on his special, remove buffs, heal, and give droids 50% tm. I've been farming him for a long time, he is poor but I'm stubborn. 6* atm, g9 so can finally use in t6 raids. Ill find a role for him somewhere

Really that actually might be very useful