Move the freaking refresh button!

nubsors
149 posts Member
edited January 2016
Please move the refresh button in the arena screen. It's a dirty trick to put it where the home button normally is on every other screen. please fix this.
Post edited by Hozilla on

Replies

• Options
    Awww please do cry some more, my glass of salty tears is almost empty.

Use your eyes and not your fist and sausage fingers to blindly tap away at the game.
  • Options
    My sausage fingers are trained to use the upper right hand corner to get to home. It makes no sense what so ever to put a refresh button (that costs 50 crystals with no warning) up in that location unless they are purposefully trying to trick people out of crystals. It's pretty **** stupid. You are a ****-hat.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Lmfao

Ding-ding
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    nubsors wrote: »
    My sausage fingers are trained to use the upper right hand corner to get to home. It makes no sense what so ever to put a refresh button (that costs 50 crystals with no warning) up in that location unless they are purposefully trying to trick people out of crystals. It's pretty **** stupid. You are a ****-hat.

any chance you using a small phone? maybe my finger is small or i have Iphone 6S Plus lol
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I am not even sure what the complaint is. On my phone when I go into Arena the top right button is the two half-circle arrows to refresh matches, and doesn't cost any crystals...?
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    Are you sure it doesn't cost any crystals? Because my crystal count dropped by 50! I was at 966, hit the refresh and now I'm at 916.
  • Options
    IT DOES NOT COST THE CRYSTALS...YOU MUST BE USING IT FOR SOMETHING ELSE....Only RE-Fill energy and faster the cooldown time COST THE CRYSTALS.....
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    Are you sure it doesn't cost any crystals? Because my crystal count dropped by 50! I was at 966, hit the refresh and now I'm at 916.

I just hit the refresh button about 10 times, and lost zero crystals. As far as I am aware, the only thing that costs crystals on the arena screen is to speed up the next battle, or to get another battle after your 5 are used.
  • Options
    You sure you weren't pressing a different button?
  • Options
    Alright just tested it. My sausage fingers must have hit the other button. My bad. But it should still be moved.
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    Alright just tested it. My sausage fingers must have hit the other button. My bad. But it should still be moved.

Yeah, it's a silly place for it, especially when it changes to the home button in the shipments tab.
  • Options
    Please move the refresh button in the arena screen. It's a dirty trick to put it where the home button normally is on every other screen. please fix this.